Hazardmaster's Birthday Party!!

hazardmaster

It does not matter if you joined before the under 13 rule was put into effect, you still have to follow it and unless you fax some papers that are signed by your parents to Jagex you may be banned.

Just a heads up

LMAO. Where the heck did you get that from?

1. Jagex are on the other side of the world from me

2. I have no fax machine

EDIT: Oops, sorry for the double post. :oops:

It is standard internet policy...it is not a Jagex policy, it is an actual law that has been put into effect by the government.

And notice how i said MAY...

I think you're talking out of your -------- :lol:

It's NOT a standard internet policy, it's JAGEX POLICY. I joined BEFORE IT WAS ENFORCED. Laws are only in effect from WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN ENFORCED. I have a mod friend who has assured me this.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao. Same thing with a fourm i joined. I joined when i was thirteen, but they changed it to 18 :lol:

Yup.

I smell nicotine...not looking at anybody in *PARTICULAR* :shame:

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

under 13 people get labeled because you have to 13+ to play the game.

Wow. How narrow-minded people are.

Anybody care to consider the fact some of us under-13s joined before the under-13 rule was enforced?

+infinity. i joined when the under 13 rule was still not there, so i have a right to play. you guys go burn in your no lifed pit please

and happy b day. i'm turning 13 in october

First off, i'll say that i have no problem with people under 13 who play, as long as you don't run around screaming random gibberish. However, your argument just isn't right. You still have to follow all of Jagex's rules regardless of when they were enacted. For example, some cities have created new laws preventing people from using their cell phones while driving. Just because someone used to call people on their cells while driving doesn't give them the right to continue.

LordFan21.pngHilordfan.jpgZ0mg look im so kool even mods tok to me.

It does not matter if you joined before the under 13 rule was put into effect, you still have to follow it and unless you fax some papers that are signed by your parents to Jagex you may be banned.

Just a heads up

LMAO. Where the heck did you get that from?

1. Jagex are on the other side of the world from me

2. I have no fax machine

EDIT: Oops, sorry for the double post. :oops:

It is standard internet policy...it is not a Jagex policy, it is an actual law that has been put into effect by the government.

And notice how i said MAY...

I think you're talking out of your -------- :lol:

It's NOT a standard internet policy, it's JAGEX POLICY. I joined BEFORE IT WAS ENFORCED. Laws are only in effect from WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN ENFORCED. I have a mod friend who has assured me this.

i think there could be an international internet laws that has been adopted by several states regarding the sharing of information over the internet, but even with runescape i dont see how that can be applied here. no personal information is supplied to jagex, therefore you wouldnt need (written, or faxed from halfway across the globe) parental permission to give out the information that was never supplied.

and i see that when you try to sign up as an under 13, all the information that yew74 blabbed on about is given to you... [/sarcasm]

another basic legal concept can also be applied here: laws cannot be retrospective. that is, a law cannot be made and applied to something that happened in the past. in this case, the underage players were playing before jagex decided to enforce a 13+ age limit on runescape. those that joined before this are technically exempt through this nice little loophole.

and if im wrong (which i dont think i am), this would make one hell of a ban appeal.

ps. im hazards mod friend

pps. GET ON TOPIC!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Stallion4589.png

You still have to follow all of Jagex's rules regardless of when they were enacted.

The law doesn't seem to work like that. ;)

In reply for your retaliation about the cellphone driving, that's a case twisted to your side.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

ok, hazard, you now have to stop continuting to be 12. same goes for everyone else that was 13 before rs was 13+........

unfortunately it doesnt work like that. the example that you gave is not what i was talking about with retrospective laws.

ill re-explain my point with your example. in the past (ie before the law was created), you talked on the phone while driving. however, since the introduction of the law, you have never talked while driving. under the law, you cannot be guilty of the "crime" you committed before it was a "crime." that is, you cannot be found guilty of something that wasnt a crime at the time the action took place. my example fits the matter at hand. hazard was under thirteen before jagex made rs 13+, but his account, made and played on by a 12 year old, still exists. this new rule of jagexs cannot be retrospective. point proven?

Stallion4589.png

The reason Jagex made the rule is to keep the immaturity away from the community. You seem to be a nice leveled headed kid in which case i have no problem sharing my time with people like you over the internet.

As for the i ruined your whole day bs, thats the kind of immaturity that needs to be controlled. Anyway you'll find no sympathy here except from those who are your friends. And another, point stating and restating that you joined before the rule doesnt help your cause any.

As for the law, he cannot be banned for being 10 just because the new rule has come out since then , but he could be banned now that the rule is in affect. Think about it. In January you are driving in a car talking on a cell phone and the law is accepted in February that you may not talk on a cell phone while driving. You cannot be fined for talking on the phone in January ,but anytime after the law was accepted you may be fined for it. Simply stating to an officer that you have been 'talking and driving at the same time for some years now,' does not mean that he cant ticket you. Therefore you are not above the law.

:shame:

The same principles apply to runscape. You cant be banned for being 10 and playing, but you very well may be banned for playing whilst only being 11 or 12, for you yourself are not above the rules.

:shame:

Anyway have a great b day and goodluck to ya. You have a number of good years ahead of ya, kid. =D>

customerofdreksbuddys2zr.png

customervq9.png

HBD =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

+1

Edit: Get over it people. Stop being like "OMFG, hes under 13, lets flame like hell!" Judging by his post count, and his reputation he is fine, and mature. Is there any reason why he should not play rs (other then the under-13 rule.) There seems to be some sort of terrible steroytyping that anybody under 13 is an immature spoilt brat, who plays for the "dating" aspect of the game. He is obvioulsly not. I am under 13 myself, and I have never done anything profane within RS. So, please stop the flaming (we need a begging emoticon. I know, it could be misused

Thats it, tommorow I am going to create a rant "The 12-Year Old Sterotype."

Anyway, lets all wish him a happy birthday. I dont think I can come, :( . But, I will try, assuming it is in a convient time for my timezone.

Edit: (again) Too bad Sydney is not in that time zone clock thingy. Ill find another one and post the link here.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

yes lets have a little fun now. blow out the candles

.......... ^ .. ^ .. ^ .. ^ .. ^ . .^

......... / / . / / . / / . / / . / /. / /

.......| ................................|

.......|.................................|

.......|........HBD YAY.............|

......| ................................|

i made this because im f2p so i wont be able to make it

edit: ummm... its a cake just so you know

customerofdreksbuddys2zr.png

customervq9.png

yes lets have a little fun now. blow out the candles

.......... ^ .. ^ .. ^ .. ^ .. ^ . .^

......... / / . / / . / / . / / . / /. / /

.......|........HBD YAY.............|

......| ................................|

i made this because im f2p so i wont be able to make it

edit: ummm... its a cake just so you know

world 7 is ftp i believe......

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

So is world 1 :roll: :lol:

(15:14:25) <Vidi> Peter likes barbie xD

(15:14:30) <Peter> totally

(15:14:46) <Peter> I've got all the accessories

Wow, what is it with all the mod wannabes on this thread? :shock: Guys, hazard might be under 13, but it is you guys who act like it you know... How about leaving the modding to the tip.it admins, mods and the jagex staff, eh? :roll:

Back on track, don't let these people get you down, happy birthday for you :D I'm not 100% wether or not i can be there, but if i remember and don't have to work, i'll try :D If i'm not there i wish you the very best of a day...

World 7 Is free to teh masses....

On another note.. H-B-Day, but you're a lil too young to be playing, no offence ;)

He seems more mature then you Bae

Happy b'ady mate

~Antonwhy

Wondering what to do with life .....

Yay for fun threads.

Gotta love a bunch of moaning self-designated mods being made to look stupid by somebody who's far younger than them.

Oh, and the 13+ rule is most likely due to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, not keeping immaturity out of the community. Because really - is Runescape a haven of mature, sensible people engaging in intelligent, thoughtful conversation?

Merry Christmas to you Hazard.

Here are the times for Australia. They are scaringly early. Thank God its holdays, so I might be able to wake up and attend.

Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane (AEST:) 6:05am Monday, 10 July

Lord Howe Island: 6:35am Monday 10 July

South Australia: 5:35am Monday 10 July

Perth: 4:05am Monday 10 July

Darwan: 5:35am Monday 10 July

Tasmania: 6:05 Monday 10 July

Oh, BTW the aussie times where not on the time zone converter thing anyways, so that is why they are being posted here. I will try to come, but waking up at 6am? Ill try anyway. If I cannot, I will PM you and give you a present. Happy Birthday, in advance.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

Not to seem nasty or anything...But if all you plan on doing is walking around, nobody will join if they have something else they can waste their time doing!

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Happy B-day! I'll try to make it, if I can. It would break my streak of failing to show up to any tip.it events... :P

EDIT: I ranted a little here, basically saying that as long as someone is a mature and intelligent person, their age doesn't matter. However, this is a celebration! My rant was out of place, and has been removed.