What if the new spell list had to do with ME3?

weirdguy0101

few spells for the non combat skills I would think that say maybe make you get a certain fish more often which would work when harpoon fishing. or maybe juts spells that make your non combat stats go up like lets make a spell name to go with... "woodcutter's joy" (I know it's a crappy name)

makes your wcing go up by 5 or somethin?

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

will it be a third magic spell page or simply additions to normal magics, that's what i want to know. because i won't sacrifice most of my spells for the use of a few magical shortcust (unless it involves 99 prayer in 10 mins)

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

will it be a third magic spell page or simply additions to normal magics, that's what i want to know. because i won't sacrifice most of my spells for the use of a few magical shortcust (unless it involves 99 prayer in 10 mins)

they said a whole new page of spells so im guessing it will be like acients.

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

Might possible be something besides Summoning, you're right. I wouldn't mind a different spell list none of us ever thought of, like an Elf. That would not only be a finally good update to Range, but be cool magic too.

Summoning should still come out sometime though, for another spell list.

Maybe if it was something like Elves for the new spells, you could Enchant Arrows, heal people, things like that. The BTS notice on the Runescape Page mentioned Enchanted Arrows I'm pretty sure. :-$

Might possible be something besides Summoning, you're right. I wouldn't mind a different spell list none of us ever thought of, like an Elf. That would not only be a finally good update to Range, but be cool magic too.

Summoning should still come out sometime though, for another spell list.

Maybe if it was something like Elves for the new spells, you could Enchant Arrows, heal people, things like that. The BTS notice on the Runescape Page mentioned Enchanted Arrows I'm pretty sure. :-$

maybe you could also get half off on recharging crystal bows :3>

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

I think the new spell list will come from the moon-clan people north of fremmenik. They've been mentioned many times to have their own type of magic.

I'd never heard of them before the month's updates. Where else are they mentioned?

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

I think the new spell list will come from the moon-clan people north of fremmenik. They've been mentioned many times to have their own type of magic.

I'd never heard of them before the month's updates. Where else are they mentioned?

that is my question exactly. Are they mentioned or part of a quest?

Aqua_Dragons.png

that is my question exactly. Are they mentioned or part of a quest?

I remember it also being mentioned elsewhere, but the best results I've found were searching to find my old thread: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=106 ... light=moon

the important part was what I wrote: "Next is the island inhibited by the moon clan, first I've heard of that. They're at war with Fremennik currently. The people will be mages there, and are able to control the tides. Should be interesting. "

That was the first mention of them - I think there were more.

I think it is distincly possible for this new form of magic to be summoning.

The small description we got from the behind the sences stated that it would help with mundane tasks. When you summon something, it does your bidding, and this could be described as tasks. Afterall, remember that "We are also adding some other smaller features to the game later this month, such as clockwork toys for your cats, teleportation tablets, making your own cups of tea and even chairs you can sit down in. " turned out to be the construction skill, even though it said "small features". And I think it also makes sence for summoning to have its own spellbook. So I guess anything is possible.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

Jagex said the new spell list will be from the new Fairytale pt.2, not the elven quest series.

wrong for both

The Rellekkans have always bad-mouthed the Moon Clan, but later this month we give you the chance to make up your own mind about this mysterious matriarchal group. New ships dock at the port regularly, but the ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅLady ZayÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ