What if the new spell list had to do with ME3?

weirdguy0101

Jagex said this month we could get a whole new spell list. Many people automatically thought this was summoning and just left it at that. I started to think about other quests and things we could do to get new spell lists.

Then it hit me. The only way to get into Prifddinas is to be an elf. So what if we could actually get changed into an elf? I don't mean like being changed into a monkey, more like seeing the makeover mage and telling him/her you want to be an elf instead. When you got changed you would have a completely different spell list.

I can't even imagine what kind of spells it would have, besides the obvious teleport to Prifddinas.

I also don't know how this would have to do with ME3 except for the part about getting into Prifddinas. I just thought it would be an interesting turn on things, unless you wanted another branch off of the elf quest tree.

Also, that new building on the map under the fishing colony might be osme kind of elf mage that knows how to change humans into elfs.

So tell me what you think, and even if this is completely wrong (I really have only done undergorund pass, need higher agility atm, so I wouldn't know if something else has been revealed about how we are getting in).

Just remember that clockwork cat toys and tea turned into construction.

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

I think that when ME Part 3 comes, we will enter Prifddinas in Mourner outfit, and later gain the ability to walk freely throught the gates. But you never know what Jagex is thinking :-k

Used to play RS, not anymore. WoW pwns!

Naw, I still think it's going to be summoning.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

i would shoot myself and the whole of jagex if it involves mep3, mainly because of my expectations of mep3 (aka to be 100x more difficult than mep2)

I'm not drunk! You wouldn't dare call me drunk if i was sober!

Summoning= not skill..I don't want summoning..

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

2nd that, but still, well thought ideas are worth hearing.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Jagex said the new spell list will be from the new Fairytale pt.2, not the elven quest series.

actually the fairytale and spell list thing were completely seperate. But it still might be true. Only jagex really knows

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

Jagex said the new spell list will be from the new Fairytale pt.2, not the elven quest series.

Where? When?

sig3xj6.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

^^ Support it or get confused by pixel-mess :D

i would shoot myself and the whole of jagex if it involves mep3, mainly because of my expectations of mep3 (aka to be 100x more difficult than mep2)
mep2 wasnt hard, just extremely annoying :evil:

i wanna get in the elven city :cry:

i would like a tele to there though there is the crystal tele dont forget

Off-topic: pertaining to elves, as i was passing the door to yews in edge, i examined it and it said an elf made door... since when did the elves venture that far into the eastern land?

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

Summoning= not skill..I don't want summoning..

I wouldn't be so sure. They turned what was originally carpentry into a pretty decent skill.

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

I actually got to go into that even place or whatever town that isn't open yet. It's funnny because there is nothing over in there yet. It's all grass and stuff :) Makes me laugh. But if there is a whole elf thing, I'd hate that. I'd punch Jagex in the face for letting us turn into elfs.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Might also reveal some clues to the rest of tzhaar city which the guy says, ' we dont lets hmans in.' Maybe we could turn into a tzhaar monster and go in, and whilst im on the subject of zhaar what the hell are those wierd eggs in the lava? :-k

dragonmansiglq0.png

I actually got to go into that even place or whatever town that isn't open yet. It's funnny because there is nothing over in there yet. It's all grass and stuff :) Makes me laugh. But if there is a whole elf thing, I'd hate that. I'd punch Jagex in the face for letting us turn into elfs.

One word: How?!

The Rellekkans have always bad-mouthed the Moon Clan, but later this month we give you the chance to make up your own mind about this mysterious matriarchal group. New ships dock at the port regularly, but the ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅLady ZayÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Paladin57.png

heartunit4mm.png

may be itll be at the end of a really long dungeon that there be a special make over mage that can turn you into a elf, and when you get turned into a elf its like a whole new chracter. New weapons, bows, magic 8-) and the ability to go into the elf city thingy.

although your levels would stay the same

cemal_h.png

souns like a cool idea but i hope not i cant do ME1 so id kinda like it to bve a new spell list i could acces (although theres little hope since my magic is only about 50)

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

The Rellekkans have always bad-mouthed the Moon Clan, but later this month we give you the chance to make up your own mind about this mysterious matriarchal group. New ships dock at the port regularly, but the ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅLady ZayÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

im going to hope for an even better spell list with spells more powerful than ancient magicks. like a level 99 spell that freezes, drains hp to you, poisons, and hits hard :P

i would hope it has to do with the tzharr area since its been a while since that update came about.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

I think the new spell list will come from the moon-clan people north of fremmenik. They've been mentioned many times to have their own type of magic.

New spell list will be from Fremmenik-related quest. It will probably not be summoning. Probably just some spells that help you get skills up. (Don't know how that will work, but judging from what Jagex said, it's probably right)

im not saying that it wont be, im jsut throwing out another idea, no need to counter me on this

I don't want ME3 to come out any time soon, cos I won't be getting the lvl 70 agility for ME2 any time in the near future. But access to that city would be great.

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!