Free* Furies, anyone?

Quasar889

I'm looking for a parter who wants to get a free fury amulet.

Here is the plan:

We go to fight pits together late at night, when nobody is there, and alternate taking off our armor for quick rounds. Because the winner gets 1k tokkul, and an onyx gem is 300k tokkul, we need to play 300 rounds each, or 600 total. I estimate about 25 seconds per round, which is 25*600 seconds, or 25*10 minutes, which is a little more than four hours. My friend (lt angel, 99 mage and crafter) will then take the onyx gems and trade us fury amulets. Anyone up for this?

You act like the game community is like the stinking bowels of hell.... In all reality.. its much.. much... worse.

untitled6kv7.gif

Well, I tested one round with a friend and I got 1002 tokkul... so maybe it's damage based? Idk... I'd just guess 1k tokkul even.

You act like the game community is like the stinking bowels of hell.... In all reality.. its much.. much... worse.

untitled6kv7.gif

Yes, The tokkul you recieve as a reward is the combat level of everyone in the pits at once, meaning with just two of you the most you can get is 252 tokkul - if you're both level 126.

runescape name is also finny50.

Quit runescape.

hey, i'll do it tonight if you want to, or anyone who wants to for that matter. I was planing on an all nighter anyways for fun :lol: RIght now these sub quests are getting pretty boring, so give me a shout by pm or message me ingame on z a m 0

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

It is 83 tokkul i believe, or something crazy low like that, and a minute waiting period between each game.

I had an idea before is if all you friends came without armour or anything get like 19 or something, then you could kill them for massive amount of tokkul each game an split profit (this still isnt fast tho)

I had an idea before is if all you friends came without armour or anything get like 19 or something, then you could kill them for massive amount of tokkul each game an split profit (this still isnt fast tho)

Faster than 1 friend though. :shock:

fan of her's.
You know what I hate? People putting an apostrophe on a personal pronoun. STOP IT.

well you could find a group of people that are mass high alching or mass making arrows and they could jsut turn off auto retal while they did thier buisness and let you kill them? could work but would either have to be awesome people or good friends or get paid lol\

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations