survey: Best item you ever saw in a general store

ikraz66

I have also seen an addy (g) skirt. However to me and most people it looked like an plain addy skirt so it went over 10 seconds without it being sold. By the time I notice it was trimed someone bought it.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a very lucky person but i once found a DDS in the general store in Varrok, i didn't bother on buying it since i didn't have money out and i couldn't use it. x_x

And the other night i saw a Brown Boater in the store too... -Sigh- i'm so slow. T_T

angelic1.jpg

Mage Goal: 55/60

if i can remember some

a black helm (t) that i bought after about 5 seconds, sold for 30k at the time

a brown headband in a deserted store which i bought, i thought it was worthless so i sold it back for 1gp lol

a half key that someone else sold and bought back to tease people (he even said in chat lol)

a lot of seeds someone once sold to the store, i bought all the good ones including 1 magic seed (worth 200k each at that time) and a few yew seeds \'

a bunch of unid herbs

looks like one mans junk is another mans treasure :)

Kuja_Cocoa.png

A Rune plate body I believe.

How much is a santa worth at a general store anyway?

1 gp last I checked... I think i've seen a santa in there general store... their prices were around 500k at that time. I'm sure lots of people saw phats and christmas crackers where the drops occurred :P

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve been lurking in the Varrock general store a lot lately. Some of the things IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve managed to buy (not sure if all of these are good deals :P )

10-20 sapphires (mostly uncut)

10-20 emeralds (mostly uncut)

2-5 uncut rubies

1 uncut diamond

20-30 lumps of coal

40-50 nature runes

200+ feathers

17 or so chisels :D

And here are some things IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve seen but didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t / couldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t buy.

Rune medium helm

3 green dÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢body chaps (all at once)

3 green dÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢body vanbraces (all at once)

1-2 uncut diamonds

i should have been clearer in the first post. i was talking specifically about items that are worth a lot more than the store price. many weapons and armor, including rune, are cheaper or the same price when you buy from others.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

omfg one time i saw a yellow phat!!!!!!!!!!! it was gone in the blink of an eye though and the guy who sold it was practically killing himself when he found out it was gone. oh and by the way i think they r worth like 2 gp in store

(\,,/)

(0.o)

(><) always making new friends, pm me!

rsn: furryturtle1

I've never had any luck with finding valuable stuff in a general store. The best I've ever seen there probably would be some uncut gems or something, nothing too amazing really.