What users do you see most often when your online?

liiiam

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im normally online at the sametime as the almighty "Bubsa" the lionheart and the awesome slayer "BiaBf".

Well thats mine now tell me yours! \' \'

:shock: im acutly mentioned somewhere? I feel honoured!

Id have to say latly, The realist has been on just about as much as moi. Then there are the regulars i know off by heart: Bubsa, Merciful, Rick, Phil, Knives, Katha. Oh and Nadril too (srry forgot :oops: )

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

lionheart, how2pk, knives, rose_2_pure, bubsa, phil, necromagus, apinagez

sorry i dont know the name but you got a pic of a face in a washing machine as your sig....

not online at the same time necessarily but i definately look out for their posts, what they have to say

ui, almost forgot the realist. and i guess i have to mention noobish since he pays me for having his name in my sig joking

Guest GhostRanger
sorry i dont know the name but you got a pic of a face in a washing machine as your sig....

Vladmoney I think.

w00t! I thought it was vlad but didn't know for sure...I'm impressed with my memory skills now. :P

im normally online at the sametime as the almighty "Bubsa" the lionheart and the awesome slayer "BiaBf".

Id have to say latly, The realist has been on just about as much as moi. Then there are the regulars i know off by heart: Bubsa, Merciful, Rick, Phil, Knives, Katha. Oh and Nadril too (srry forgot :oops: )

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think he called Bubsa "the lionheart" or whatever, as he quoted both the names Bubsa and BiaBf so therefore your's would have been quoted too. I see myself on line the most when I am on. \'

rangesig.gif

Guest GhostRanger
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think he called Bubsa "the lionheart" or whatever, as he quoted both the names Bubsa and BiaBf so therefore your's would have been quoted too. I see myself on line the most when I am on. \'

Actually, I rarely see myself on the list when I look. I haven't figured that out yet...

:cry: I feel sooo unloved....

If anyone knows how to work mIRC, id like to know how to reach the #DW channel... i joined the forums, but that hasnt helped me.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I'm filled up, somebody looks out for my posts :D

by that you can tell who's gonna be the CEO and who's gonna be the assistant of the xerox machine operator :P

I usually see ShadowFaxPZ, Knives, Necromagus, Ho2pk, Mercifull, Phil, Sunwarriord and LP.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

lionheart, how2pk, knives, rose_2_pure, bubsa, phil, necromagus, apinagez

TeeHee thats me!

I'm on at night a lot and sometimes around 1-3PM if I don't need to work all day althoughI normally don't put down my opinion.

Rose

i do see ghost, bubsa and lionheart quite alot, and misterxman, altho he usually just locks threads :P

+ You.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The people I see quite a lot are 'GoingUnder' and 'Smile' in the games board, GhostRanger, Shadowfax, Lionheart, Katha, Knives, Phil and TheRealist in off topic, Mercifull and How2PK in Music and Movies and I just see Bubsa, Cadburys_Egg and Biabf pretty much everywhere.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

The people I see quite a lot are 'GoingUnder' and 'Smile' in the games board, GhostRanger, Shadowfax, Lionheart, Katha, Knives, Phil and TheRealist in off topic, Mercifull and How2PK in Music and Movies and I just see Bubsa, Cadburys_Egg and Biabf pretty much everywhere.

im not even on it :cry:

bloodyrbsig5lh.gif

haha, thats true. youre the one that reads awesome books *cough* bartimaeus*cough* 8-)

Phil. Probably not actually, but it just seems every time I come to off topic another 3 topics are locked by him.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

if you are talking about the "whos online" thing at the top of the forum, i never look at that, so i wouldnt know.

in the actual topics, i notice a lot of peoples names. anyone who posts in OT and M&M a lot.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg