2 ring nests

1 red egg nest

5537 flax

3 guam seeds

3 marentill seeds

1 tarromin seed

1 toadflax seed

1 harralander seed

Now for my tree seeds (this is what's making me :3> Miscellania)

1 Palm tree seed

6 Acorns

1 Magic seed!!

2 Orange tree seed

3 Curry tree seed

3 Apple tree seed

3 Willow seed

2 Pineapple seed

1 SPIRIT TREE SEED!

=D> =D> =D>

LOVE Miscellania.

Very nice. I've never been able to figure out how to do that, the guide even confused me more. :lol: But good job, if you did Teak and Mahagony, it's such a deal then buying from people.

On a lighter note, every post I've seen about Miscellania rewards always include a Spirit Seed. Either I'm missing the other posts, or it's one big coinsidence (No idea how to spell that word).

61784167.jpg

300k You said.... WOAH! I think it might be time I invested in that little Island. Putting up a some cash for seeds and whatnot like that might not be too bad. Thanks for the interesting info!

Very nice. I've never been able to figure out how to do that, the guide even confused me more. :lol: But good job, if you did Teak and Mahagony, it's such a deal then buying from people.

On a lighter note, every post I've seen about Miscellania rewards always include a Spirit Seed. Either I'm missing the other posts, or it's one big coinsidence (No idea how to spell that word).

that's because eventually everyone gets it out of those many many nests.

I got like over 150 seeds from miscellania in total and 2 of them were spirit seeds. Everyone gets it eventually because of the high amount of seed nests you get.

Ohw and I didn't get one in my first load if that's what you mean. One in my 3rd and one in my 4th reward pick-up I think.

I've been fiddling around in there. In about 10 dasy I've got about 95 nests, but no spirit tree yet. (Even if I get one I wouldn't be able to use it...) But one of the real rewards to me is having it at Full maples and Half flax because imo it makes the most money. I usually set aside a few minutes everyday for a trip there to cut a maple log or two to get 100% approval and stock pile my maples for burning :anxious:

Slack_Tide.png

ive 7,5mil in the chest on my noob now im getting every day it back to 100% and i puttted it on 100% maple 50% flax... now im waiting about 100 days and keeping it above 750k...

i hope i get: 100k maple, 75k flax, 1k tree seeds, some herb seeds

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

ive 7,5mil in the chest on my noob now im getting every day it back to 100% and i puttted it on 100% maple 50% flax... now im waiting about 100 days and keeping it above 750k...

You might wanna check your money from time to time since there's a rumour that there's a maximum of 30 days that money is taken from the chest. I wouldn't know for sure because I'm having a hard time letting it sit for more then a week let alone 30 days.

Here are my pics from about 10 days (herb seeds are guam and marrentil :x ):

miscreward12dq.pngmiscreward25fe.png

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

You might wanna check your money from time to time since there's a rumour that there's a maximum of 30 days that money is taken from the chest. I wouldn't know for sure because I'm having a hard time letting it sit for more then a week let alone 30 days.

Here are my pics from about 10 days (herb seeds are guam and marrentil :x ):

miscreward12dq.pngmiscreward25fe.png

100% Maples, 50% Herbs?

Also if I wanted to get Nests, Herbs and Flax is it worth having 50/50/50 or just chosing 2 and having 100/50?

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

100% Maples, 50% Herbs?

Also if I wanted to get Nests, Herbs and Flax is it worth having 50/50/50 or just chosing 2 and having 100/50?

Yea, 100% maples for the nests and the maples to sell, 50% herbs because it's a cheap source of unids.

You cannot get both herbs and flax because they come from the same workers and there's not "both" box to check. But flax from the kingdom is very easy to get so you can alternate between herbs and flax every so often. I think that with 50% flax and 75k spend per day you get 600+ flax.

Also a tip: Don't collect every day! You get bonus resources like nests per set number. For nests this number is 100, so if you get 892 maples per day you get 8 nests. If you leave it for 2 days you get 1784 maples, so 17 nests instead of the 16 you would have gotten if you collected each day. Best thing is to collect every 12 days, because that's when the number of maples is closest to a multiple of 100: 10704, giving 107 nests :D

Also if you collect every day herbs won't give you any bonus resource, since the number for herbs is 300. As you can see in my picture after 10 days I only got 3 herb seeds.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

I like misc 2. had 3 spirit seeds there on 3 days :) but my luck with other seeds is pretty low: 2 Palm and 1 Calq. Rest.. willow, apple and banana seeds.. I find Moha logs pretty wasted now should i take the % on Herbs or Fishing from now on?

Nice.

But what are those eggs for?

Right now they arent good for much excpet taking up space in the bank. Im sure at some point they will have a use. I hope its soon because I have about 25 in my bank right now.

For those of us clueless noobs, a review of how you get nests...

The nests fall from cutting trees.

Assume your subjects collect Maples and as a byproduct the nests are also collected.

Farming does not produce seeds, I will try the maples.

Herb collection was all low level herbs my first time, maybe a few oadflax and a Harr!!! So I quit that route.

But it sounds from some of your experiences, I was too quick to judge.

You can't blame me too much, I put 1/2 mil gp in there and they took 250k . :evil:

I have gotten fruit tree seeds when you put on farming but you dont get them very often. I left mine on farming for a couple days to build my seed supply back up and I got a few curry seeds and orange tree seeds in my farming seeds. Plus I got the tree seeds from maple, you do get them they are just hard to get using the farming option.