Best thing gotten for free

toast647

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got full iron when i was a noob yay!

i got 3k feathers of a friend after i told him that i was like 2500 feathers short of lvl 70 fishing the same friend also made me a free power ammy after he got 70 craft yay

Well, my good mate God Of End ages ago gave me this, for keeping :)

Thenewgoe.png

Unfortunately he has quit RuneScape, and I barely play.. These items are long lost :( :shame:

~Gizzern

Completed Skills: Fishing, Cooking, Fletching, Woodcutting, Firemaking -

Well, my good mate God Of End ages ago gave me this, for keeping :)

Unfortunately he has quit RuneScape, and I barely play.. These items are long lost :( :shame:

~Gizzern

riiiiiiiight

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Well, fair enough that you won't believe me.. But I'll tell how it went so maybe it sounds abit more trustworthy? Probably quite farfetched, but it's true :)

Anyways God Of End quit RuneScape, and I was his best RS mate.. So somehow his account gets hacked when he's on vacation in his home country.. He was away for a couple months, and I didn't have a chance to contact him.. Anyways, the hacker started playing on God Of End, and he scammed tons of people on a spree (some people on Tip.It might remember it..), so the hacker managed to get that stuff..

When the real GOE came back I told him what had happened, and managed to get a hold of a jmod, and we managed to sort it out. God Of End didn't play this game at the time anyways, and the only reason for him to get his account back is that he didn't want any hackers to disgrace the name.. So, when he got the account back he managed to get all teh stuff the hacker had scammed from other people, and as a sign of gratitude for me helping, he gave me that stuff up there and quit again the same day..

Keep in mind, Blue phats were ~10 M at the time so it wasn't really that much.. And the easter eggs I sole to Vap137, but doesn't really matter now; I got hacked myself and lost all of it :)

Believe it or not, it's true..

~Gizzern

Completed Skills: Fishing, Cooking, Fletching, Woodcutting, Firemaking -

Someone once died in world 18, seers bank from a random. They dropped tons of stuff, and a big stack of coins. I surprisingly picked up the coins, turned about to be 12.8M.

EnEx.png

Fire cape owner since September 25th, 2006.

Well I haven't really gotten any special - I'm f2p again atm so not special to be obtained anyway - but the most was hmm full rune I think. Got it from my good friend Yofang. Really nice guy, helped me with stuff quite often. Thx pall :)

99/99 Mage - Achieved 23/07/2007

99/99 Ranged - Achieved 20/12/2007

93/99 Defence

• 2 weeks later...

i've got rune bar from some high level guy and r2h from a guy whois quitting.

i've dropped santa hat in a drop party way back then when they're worth 200k at the museum on the path to varrock level 1 wildy.no one said thank you they kept saying 'more!more!more...'

0worker0.png

I've gotten a bunch of herb seeds from some guy I was talking to in edgeville the other day because at some point I mentioned my farming was 20.

Though, at the same time I think I've given out about 2M worth of stuff, the biggest amount in one trade being an obby sheild to my buddy who said he always wanted one and mentioned he was selling like everything in his bank to buy one. So I just switched to his world, asked him where he was and gave it to him. Lol, I think he nearly pee'd his pants :o

the best thing that i ever got for free would probly be 30k,mith sword and 50 steel bars.

i kept the sword and sold all the bars.

i was only lvl 20 or something but it really helped me on my adventures.

thank you jehodabell

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

i got 100k, a rune med, and like 150 laws. Iv'e given full rune - legs to my cousin cause he lagged and died losing it. I had enough to buy like 3 more pairs at the time and desided to give it to him. ps, he already had the legs.

deathnotesignature.png