Best thing gotten for free

toast647

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The nicest thing anyone ever did for me was probably like 5 years ago when Sandytrain (One of the top 2 in combat at the time) gave me a blurite ore so I could finish the knights sword quest. I was only like lvl 15 so the ice giants would've wasted me.

Blurite ore is untradeable.

The nicest thing anyone ever did for me (or stupidest trade ever) was when someone payeed 100k for 100 lobsters

42.7% of statistics are made up on the spot.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

i have given:

-2 ahrim sets

-1k yew logs

-35 steel plates

-blue beret

-white flowers

i have gotten

-ahrims

-135 green dragon hides

-135 dragon bones

-black flower

legends2.jpg

Addy pick and 30k.... I told him my parents died... :oops:

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

Best i've got whas when i started my first runescape character and a friend of mine gave me full iron - steel - black - mith - addy.. Something like that, enough for me to fight my way to rune without needing to buy anything on the way, but the rune i bought my self and than got hacked a few weeks after i got it :x

Best i've got whas when i started my first runescape character and a friend of mine gave me full iron - steel - black - mith - addy.. Something like that, enough for me to fight my way to rune without needing to buy anything on the way, but the rune i bought my self and than got hacked a few weeks after i got it :x

thats stinks...

ownageow3.jpg

I wish I could own zezima hard. :(

http://media.putfile.com/Runescape-Thriller

kinda lame but hey, im in it so...

I've given my friend rune legs... As for me, I found a pair of rune boots on the ground, then I traded them for a zammy helm when they were about 500k \' . Another time, I got bored and started yelling "phr33 st00f pl0x" in edgeville, and some guy gave me a Berserker helm, DDS, and an Archer helm! :XD:.

Screenshots10-16-2007-100108AM11-10.png

I've given my friend rune legs... As for me, I found a pair of rune boots on the ground, then I traded them for a zammy helm when they were about 500k \' . Another time, I got bored and started yelling "phr33 st00f pl0x" in edgeville, and some guy gave me a Berserker helm, DDS, and an Archer helm! :XD:.

Omg, I have to try that! :XD:

Really nice trades! My best trade was when i sold 100 steel bars for 1k each ( =100k for like 15minutes work ). Don't have any pic tough :( .

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

lately i got a rune kite, rune skirt,addy g skirt,152 cooked lobbies, 705 pure ecc, and 1k steel arrows, but i only have a pic of me in the addy g skirt! Ill try and upload the pic l8ter cause its not working now.

Goals: 99 cooking(56) and 99 strength(50)