Best thing gotten for free

toast647

yeah i do that sometimes, go to free worlds and give newcomers free stuff from bronze-addy

and when people say buying 1 law 1k or buying antipoison i give it to them for free

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got 10k from a high lvl guy because i agreed to see how much gp he has

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

i've always tried to be nice to people, gave free stuff to my friends, etc.

like when i retired, i gave my networth out to 4 friends, somewere inside 3 mil. well i never got anything back, till 2 days ago. i'm walking around smelting my steel bars were i see a lvl 92 member being begged for free stuff. i pm him, and ask him why he is surrounded by beggers and just doesn't log to members. he tells me he is retireing and wants to give some people free stuff but they won't stop begging. so i go in the middle of the small party and yell "Everyone, ********* is trying to start the party so you can get something! Quite down!"

2 seconds later i see a trade and find 300k and 2500 steel bars, with a rune axe :D

karma rules

Do drop partys count?

Well I got a Rune Scimm from a higher lvl. He had just hosted a drop party (I got 20 Green D-Hide vambs) and i was thanking him while I cut willows in Draynor. He says to me he was going to drop a rune scim at the party but didn't, so he dropped it under him while he was cutting and told me to stand there and pick it up. Free stuff! =D

4mu2n3o.jpg

taking a break

The nicest people I know on RS haven't given me anything ;) apart from one fellow who quit.

Even so, a few years back I participated in a Firemaking contest, which had as a special price a purple partyhat (which was actually pink at the time), for the person who managed to get 5M Firemaking xp in two weeks. Look me up on the highscores and guess who won ;) the person who hosted the contest backed up his words, which is how I got my only paper hat which is worth a rather ridicilous amount of money by now.

The nicest gift that I have ever received was 210k GP from a friend to buy myself full rune back when I was a n00b. That was about two years ago and I just recently paid her back. Thanks Jess! :D :3>

Music is like candy. You enjoy it and throw away the wrappers.

i got rune hatchet last x-mas (from a complete stranger)

Best/latest drop list:

Rune: 18th of june 2006 [scimmy]

Other: 6th of June 2006 [3 half keys, T]

26th of june 2006 [yellow mystic hat]

untitled6kv7.gif

You guys were dam right very lucky - I'm an ftp and the best thing I ever had was 5 k from a lvl 105 when i was really still a noob :)

Wish I got something from every rs player I know when I reach 111 combat :(

Greetz

Edhilthoniel

Edhilthoniel.

Edhilthoniel.png

Unable to finish what he started. Now he started again ^^

All right! That does it! Where did you hide my pink skirt!

The nicest trade I recieved was when I first joined runescape during the rsc days well near the end of the rsc days. I can't remember the name of the player but he gave me some free bronze armor and weapons, it may not seem much but me being an absolutely fresh newbie at the time made me very appreciative of that kindness \' .

Domovoi123-Level 80 f2p

Noxious 0ne-Level 46 f2p

the nicest people i know were my old rsc buddies

but i dont really consider giving people stuff being nice. tis being able to take time out of whatever your doing to help someone (even if they are a noob) do something if they really need it

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

nice thing ppl do to me? nothing that i can think of..

nicest i had ever done i think was last wk, when my bank was running out of space. so i gave a rune chain and a sara helm to a random woodcutter that i met at edgeville and chatted for the past 30 min.. lol..

Forever F2P

skill total: 1053

My Stats + Bank

<!-- m -->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=516379<!-- m -->

Full iron in lumbridge!

Now and then i give out full iron.

the person who gave it to me hasn't logged in since he gave it :(

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

the best thing i ever received was when my best friend HowdyDee2004 was having his wedding to Shadowex, and at the end of the ceremony Howdy gave me one of his millions of P-hats. White.

My other best moment was when Chewy Shoe(back way back in the beginning) used to hang around me and merchant a bit together, we used to chum a bit. but anyways it was christmas and he got like 500 crackers. so he called up a few people including me after he cracked them all and gave us all a pink/magenta(as he called them) hat. of course they werent worth too much back then but now there worth a lot.

so thats how the story of myself having 3 party hats came about.

do!p nice dragon skirt toast.

moose67.png