Best thing gotten for free

toast647

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was only today.

I was collecting cowhides in the paddock near lumby when this newbie guy came up to me and traded full addy. I declined and said sorry cant afford and he replied for free. I lost him and pmed him after about how fully addy is second best f2p armour, sellin price etc. He didnt know because his friend gave it to him for free. He said thanks for not scamming me, and i felt really nice.

:D :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: :thumbsup: ::' :wink:

att: 34 crafting:22

str: 29 prayer: 22

def: 25 mining: 37

cooking: 33 (guild) w/c: 58

magic: 18 I know im a noob. get over it.

One time a random person came up to me and tried giving me full rune for free, I was moved but always feel real bad taking gifts so I declined and thanked him alot.

I have no clue why he would give me rune though when I was sitting there decked in my party hat gear.

runescapesig7gw.png

Current Goal: Fire Cape, 0-6 at the caves 0-3 agianst the Jad, Lag done me in.

One time a random person came up to me and tried giving me full rune for free

OMGAWD one time on my other f2p noobie account i was around lvl 34 and i had just died in lumby lol i was in world 1 pking and i got owned in 2 seconds, and he gave me full rune for free :)

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Wewt.

Nicest thing that's been done for me...

Errr...

Beanies gave me a ton of herblore junk worth 200k+

When I was level 4 some stranger gave me full iron and 20k. I was so chuffed =)

ooh, and tonight at 8pm GMT I'm going to world 1 and giving away all the stuff I've ever smithed (I kept it all).

So... Full irons, full steels and mith all round!

duradelduracell.jpg

I don't think I've ever recieved anything major for free, had about 2,000 runes in total (various runes) given to me from a friend when I had my old account wrongfully banned and was starting over.

The main thing I remember was a few years ago me and a random guy started talking and we decided to work together to 'become great', in our words. :oops:

About two hours later he messaged me telling me he's found a few things and thinks I should check them out (he doesn't really know what things are or their value), so I travel from Lumbridge into the Edgeville Dungeon and find out that he's found the 'cutting end' of a rune hatchet. He gave it me, we agreed that we'd share it, whenever one of us wanted to train woodcutting we'd get to use it, and he never logged on again.

Wow, essay.

But yeah, I give free stuff to those who need it (And aren't level 3's who just made a new account to get free stuff lol), e.g. if somebody needs a pickaxe, I'll give them one. If somebody is just asking for free stuff in general, I won't give him anything, I hate people who only play the game to beg others for stuff.

iSkorne.png

[hide=Drops]

Monsters

1x Dragon Chainbody (1 Dust Devil Trip)

3x Black Mask (2 trips)

1x Drag Skirt (50+ trips)

Clues

1x Robin Hood Hat

1x Guthix Platebody

[/hide]

The nicest thing I ever got was back in 2001 when Salaman gave me an Addy Battle Axe, which was the best weapon at the time, for free because he was a good friend. I remember asking him for money so i could buy one and he traded me and gave it for free. Never seen him since 2001 :(

The best thing I gave away free was a Blue P Hat for my friends B-Day present in 2003 or 2004, im not sure. I had two so I could spare one... Never really got anything back from him, not even now that hes extremely rich... some people :P

-War Elixir-

-Igor 10-

Good old pking...

Wow, it's good to see that there are still some good people in the world. the nicest thing i ever got was when a person ran up to me when i was getting wheat from south of varrock, said "Thank you for playing runescape" and gave me a rune kite and ran off. I try to be nice as much as i can but im too poor...

I Came, I Saw, I Ran (the person in the mirror pwns me)

There have been quite a number of people who offered to give me free stuff, but i declined all of them. Couldn't remember their names though.

PS. This thread is about people who are nice to you, not about how nice you were to people. Please stop posting about giving free stuff to others. Thanks.

Ltfairy

RS Player Since 2006

Ltfairy.png

Well... let's see...

I dont think ive ever been traded anything for free...

But my friend (who is a lvl 85 member, or something like that) continues to give me good deals on items for my char even now that im not lvl 50...

for example... trimmed addy skirt for 20k, addy two hander for 4k(he needed the money) and a whole lot of swordies and lobs for free... i think that was for me to complete dragon slayer...

but thats all.

vivi.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

"The only tyrant i accept in this world is the still voice within." - Mahatma Gandhi

newscapere4.gif

In my 2 years of playing runescape I havent recieved anything for free. :| lol. i used to always be the person giving the handouts to my friends in need :-s

imagexm0.jpg

RIP:Hell Buster1

<ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ>Due To The Power Abuse Of Mods<ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ>

I have a nice comfy home for sara skrits *hint* *hint* \'

Best/latest drop list:

Rune: 18th of june 2006 [scimmy]

Other: 6th of June 2006 [3 half keys, T]

26th of june 2006 [yellow mystic hat]

untitled6kv7.gif

a really nice player named fothergilll gave me full rune plus battleaxe for free a few months ago, saying he was quitting.

However, i often see him online now, and yet he does not respond to my pms =(

maybe he's forgotten me

99 Ranged F2P achieved 21 November (2961st)

KILLZSIGZ.jpg

Some guy in Al-kharid walked upto me and asked me if i wanted to help him with a quest and i said sure lets go! Then he traded with me and gave me 28k a rune pick and a diamond ring. I said thanks and then he traded with me again and gave me 600 raw salmon and 1k raw trout. I was so happy that i forgot to add him to my friends list. And with that fish my cooking went form 20 to 46 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Goals: 99 cooking(56) and 99 strength(50)

I can't remember recieving anything free <.< But I give random people 300k like every month and I got a sara skirt which needs an owner ^_^

Omg no joke I have a friend who has been asking me how on earth she could be getting a sara skirt for ageeees. And I'd be happy to pass it on o her or whatever if you don't want it... :P

98% of all people are acctually crocodiles in disguise. If you are one of the 2% that arn't paste this in your signature.

Join the campaign for more F2P Bank space!

I can't remember recieving anything free <.< But I give random people 300k like every month and I got a sara skirt which needs an owner ^_^

Omg no joke I have a friend who has been asking me how on earth she could be getting a sara skirt for ageeees. And I'd be happy to pass it on o her or whatever if you don't want it... :P

Im sure that skirt would reach "your friend"

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

This was only today.

I was collecting cowhides in the paddock near lumby when this newbie guy came up to me and traded full addy. I declined and said sorry cant afford and he replied for free. I lost him and pmed him after about how fully addy is second best f2p armour, sellin price etc. He didnt know because his friend gave it to him for free. He said thanks for not scamming me, and i felt really nice.

:D :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: :thumbsup: ::' :wink:

He thought addy was like bronze or something? Aww thats nice of you :D

tifsbti6oi.gif