Best thing gotten for free

toast647

Well. I'm new in this game and a forumer (i don't remember if here or RuneHQ) give me an Iron Platebody, Iron Axe, Iron Full helm, Iron Axe, Iron Scimitar and with this i skilled better. Then, trade me again and give me black armour. For much people, probably is not too much, but for me, was a very nice gift. Now I0m CB15 and have attack 15 and can skill better.

Thanks, for those players thath are a good community

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of days ago someone called H3ll Br4ker or something like that was holding a huge party. He must have given away several hundred million during the party. He was asking Runescape trivia or trading valuable things for random items like bronze mace, malted barley, etc.

I was fast at the trivia and ended up with 3 whips, full dharoks, 10k deaths and 2.5 mil!

Not a bad day's work when I only logged on to craft some natures and accidently stumbled upon the best party I've ever been to!

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

A couple of days ago someone called H3ll Br4ker or something like that was holding a huge party. He must have given away several hundred million during the party. He was asking Runescape trivia or trading valuable things for random items like bronze mace, malted barley, etc.

I was fast at the trivia and ended up with 3 whips, full dharoks, 10k deaths and 2.5 mil!

Not a bad day's work when I only logged on to craft some natures and accidently stumbled upon the best party I've ever been to!

~Ian

share the wealth :wink: lucky! noob tip it mod =P

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

hmm my best friend in rs..known him for over 1 year.. which is 2/3 of my rs life.. Met him on his noob which was lvl 38:Pand I have no problem adding lower lvls so I asked him to add me.. and then found out he was lvl 102 etc etc:)

now he is lvl 119..pretty rich:Phis noob has got 92 wc:P

he has given me a gilded plate,whip, and so much low priced random stuff that I could need:) I always help him..and always hang out with him when both has got the time:) Allthough I look at those presents as borrowes.. So I will buy him back atleast one of the things:)

and I also take his trust as a real gift:)

he lends me full drag, giving me hides worth 10m to tan for him(tan and he pays me when I'm done).

tordo2.png

Hahha heya tordy. Your english in this one isn't perfect by the way.

My RSN = Spawn_Ghost....you can post it on here if you want.

Yea, and no, you aren't going to buy me anything back lol...

noob:P

I do what I want to do:P

and my english was good:P:D I get a b+?pl0z=((

this is the dude who I scam all the time:O he verry angry at me:(

tordo2.png

I got a dds for very close to nothing yesterday; I was going to kill Basilisks at the Slayer dungeon, and as I entered...

Nice guy: "I forgot my mirror shield...can I have yours? I'll give you a dds for it lol"

Me: "Sure! :D :D "

So I traded him my shield for the dds, walked back out and fairy-ringed to the Lost City where I bought another shield, which is pretty much 1/10 the price of the dds. So that's definitely the best it's been for me. And to the guy who forgot his shield, THANK YOU for your generosity! :D

grammar2gr8dx.png

Chemchord.png

~Member of Legends' Guild~

A couple days ago, I helped a staker who got cleaned by giving him 100k. Yesterday, he came up to me and offered a trade, put up a whip and d legs, and accepted. It wasn't a joke... he actually gave me 4.6m worth of stuff for free. Then he went to show me his santa and full dragon (that he won staking that day) and thanked me for getting him started again. I guess people are still nice out there.

PS. I was just at a dueling arena drop party and some lvl 110 guy already with a p hat got the final drop... a red p hat. Bummer, I saw it but couldn't grab it. Yeah thats kinda off-topic.

lalalasig2.png

A rune plate, legs, two addy boots, and a granite sheild. Is ok I suppose but looking at these people, I guesss I cna't compete =D>

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Most of the people on my friends list are friends in real life and one i know has given me about 30k, one time when i needed a lil more money to buy rune scimmy, buy me mith/addy armor when i died with it, and stuff like that. I've given money and armor to my bro when he needs it. And a lot like other ppl have said when buyin 1 law or antipoison i give it to em for free. Once some guy was buyin a steel bar i think he puts up 2k i put up bar we both accept i start leaving and i think i didn't need the bar so i give back the 2k :)

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG!Mostly Retired, Small Goal For When I actually play.

My Youtube Vids

loltoasthu6.jpg

3,221st Person To Reach 99 Firemaking - 7/14/07 ~ ~ Quit RS - 2/26/08