Best thing gotten for free

toast647

The best thing I ever got was "pot" from a player.

Other than that, I once sold 20 limps for 200k, call that rocks huh?

wow.png

lol such a fake ur frend was the one who gave u 200k bcuz ur a square on ur mini map and ur frend is rite next to u....good try tho =D>

LoL just that he is a friend he is trading with doesnt mean its a "OMGOMG FAK E PLS LOL OMGZ=0r :ohnoes: :ohnoes: "

I got a pic my friend giving me like 2mil worth of stuff when he was quitting but im too bored to upload it atm. :oops:

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember recieving anything free <.< But I give random people 300k like every month and I got a sara skirt which needs an owner ^_^

Omg no joke I have a friend who has been asking me how on earth she could be getting a sara skirt for ageeees. And I'd be happy to pass it on o her or whatever if you don't want it... :P

Im sure that skirt would reach "your friend"

Thanks for you confidence, toast :shock:

98% of all people are acctually crocodiles in disguise. If you are one of the 2% that arn't paste this in your signature.

Join the campaign for more F2P Bank space!

I can't remember recieving anything free <.< But I give random people 300k like every month and I got a sara skirt which needs an owner ^_^

Omg no joke I have a friend who has been asking me how on earth she could be getting a sara skirt for ageeees. And I'd be happy to pass it on o her or whatever if you don't want it... :P

Im sure that skirt would reach "your friend"

Thanks for you confidence, toast :shock:

no prob

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

full rune/ lots of dust,mist etc runes

from the ex-tipiter and great rs player

CAPTAIN POET!

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

Lol, i shoudn't of said that about the skirt .. erm I just wait for some nice girl to add me and talk to me and I just talk back then bam, i surprise them with a free sara skirt (or any other rich item i happen to have)

i am a paint noob

Lol, i shoudn't of said that about the skirt .. erm I just wait for some nice girl to add me and talk to me and I just talk back then bam, i surprise them with a free sara skirt (or any other rich item i happen to have)
yeah u shouldnt have said that lol, ull get like 10 people from tip it change from a guy to a girl and add u :P

cursedtoastsignature.png

a friend gave me 712 chaos, 200+ deaths, 25 sapph ammys, 90 swordies, 30k and the rest i dont remember for free ^^ we've only been acquainted for like a week when that happened.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

wow.png

lol such a fake ur frend was the one who gave u 200k bcuz ur a square on ur mini map and ur frend is rite next to u....good try tho =D>

Sorry, but whoever wrote this has to think again. Have you ever heard of selling things on the forum? How can two unknown people contact each other from the forums? The chance that you're on the same world is very little, and even if you were, it's hard to find that person. You simply have to add a guy and talk to him and come up of a meeting place before you complete your business.

I recommend you to take a look at the Marketplace, to have better insight over how people do business.

I can't possibly advertise drug selling on Runescape, because an anti-drug or previous drug addict mod would mute me, so I have to do it on the forums.

wow.png

Sorry, but whoever wrote this has to think again. Have you ever heard of selling things on the forum? How can two unknown people contact each other from the forums? The chance that you're on the same world is very little, and even if you were, it's hard to find that person. You simply have to add a guy and talk to him and come up of a meeting place before you complete your business.

I recommend you to take a look at the Marketplace, to have better insight over how people do business.

I can't possibly advertise drug selling on Runescape, because an anti-drug or previous drug addict mod would mute me, so I have to do it on the forums.

Owned.

cursedtoastsignature.png

I got loads of stuff from my friends when I was noob, like food, full mithril and yesterday i got a half of a key and my friend got the other part so he made me a ring of wealth since I didn't have one. :)

Prebba.png

Yesterday I was at edgeville bank and there was this level 54 pure who was looking for fremmenik green gloves & cape etc. So i went to there bought it, teled back to edge and gave to him. He then offered mage (t) legs =)

I declined and said he's better give to someone poorer than me 8-)

Nice of both of us :P

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Nobody ever gave me something :(

nobody loves me :( :x :oops: :cry: :shock: :o

EDIT: Almost my birthday, 3th august its my birthday, i hope i get something then, i'd even be happy with 5k, ive given out more then 500k myself allready :shock:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8