Funniest/wierdest NPC conversation?

Scotteh

What do you think is the wierdest NPC in the game to chat to? I think it has to be the Old man at Barrows. He just keeps screaming in my face -.-

sig3xj6.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

^^ Support it or get confused by pixel-mess :D

trolls and ogres ftw...

"sneaky sneaky stab the Chompy!" (assassination yay!) \'

also, the cockatrice head. "you deaded me!" lol, i fear being deaded by river trolls that hate me for killin their queen

^sry i'm rambling^ :wall:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

KBD heads mounted-on-a-wall

Then the varrock kings wife...i would smack him in the face with a big smelly trout if i could...

And trolls and ogres...i was doing troll romance and after that recipe for disaster ogre part and i fell off my chair

i always find this 1 pretty funny (easter 2006)

041120061539505yy.jpg

LOL! wow i wish i took a pic of myself saying that!

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

Easily it's Melzar. The guy summons cabbages for God sake.

dont you mean malignus? :-k

the kbd head definately

No. Those who have a rune plate will know that he's called Melzar. Melzars Maze?...

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

the kbd head definately

No. Those who have a rune plate will know that he's called Melzar. Melzars Maze?...

Not alot of people go back down there. Apparently he's been updated because in RSC he never "summoned" cabbage. When we hear summoning we think Malignus. No harm, no foul.

Malignus talks about Melzar a bit, too, if I remember well ;)

yep, he says something to the likes of "the summoning drove him insane" or something like that.

also, in the "between a rock quest" refuse to buy the dwarf a drink. ur character will say something like "half of runescape is an alcoholic!"

What do you think is the wierdest NPC in the game to chat to? I think it has to be the Old man at Barrows. He just keeps screaming in my face -.-

the one at the kalphite tunnel screams too.

I like to talk to my pet rock :D

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

I find that the wailing ghost in the entrena church while wereing the ring of visibility gives a pretty good convo. Then again, all she does is cry, and your character talks about how good he/she is and teases her. (mind my spelling, there's some big words out there.)

cocojo.png

the kbd head definately

im sorry shoot me because i was wrong :roll: i got confused they boths summon some kind of thing that grows on the ground. Just because i dont remember convos from when i was lvl 40 doesnt mean i dont have a rune plate. Maybe you just did the quest and remember...i dont.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

the kbd head definately

im sorry shoot me because i was wrong :roll: i got confused they boths summon some kind of thing that grows on the ground. Just because i dont remember convos from when i was lvl 40 doesnt mean i dont have a rune plate. Maybe you just did the quest and remember...i dont.

I believe it's what he talked what he said OUTSIDE the chat window and pictures.