Castle Wars (bug?) I discovered

Lep

Okay, you know how in the waiting room, while the game is still going? Well...I thought, what if I let that message stay until the game ended, then accepted it?

So I did (While letting the message stay there, the time until next game doesn't appear to change, so I guessed when to accept the message)

So I clicked yes, but it only logged me into the game all alone for about 5 seconds, and exited me to the bank as if nothing happened. So I tried it again later, because I thought it was neat being in there alone....but this time...

It exited me out like usual, but I got 2 tickets! :shock: It appears to me that that must have been the winning team I had accepted the message into! So I got 2 tickets for free in a mear 5 seconds(By mistake I might add :-# )

um.. why not simply join straight away, and get a little combat xp, and tickets? would only be a useful bug if you got tickets no matter what

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

um.. why not simply join straight away, and get a little combat xp, and tickets? would only be a useful bug if you got tickets no matter what

its a bug, not a ooo look what i did thread. all hes saying is you can do this, you ever tried something like this? thought not, just stick to your little prunescape char and follow the rules. UUUGH .

OT ~ nice find =]

vincent.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy

Currently Listening To ~ Hotel California / The Eagles

I would not really call that a bug, just a quick way to tickets. It may have been discovered before though because people have seen a level 47 with gold armour.

Anyway nice find.

I play for fun not for tickets \'

+1

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

to get the tickets youd still have to wait for each game to end, as well as guess the winning team.

it's no different than joining a game just to stand there in the spawn room. :?

-nat

From what you've all said about it not being a bug, I guess it does make sense.

Since it's true that you could have joined while the game was still going and be able to fight, and get the tickets. I guess just the part where you can join when no one else is in the game, and be all alone for a few seconds is the bug part. :-k

While i wait for the next game, i'm usually reading the forums or something and i always miss the free spot. Easy two tickets if you're too slow to click, but i'd rather hop to find a game thats starting sooner.

I play cw for fun + tickets, usually play on less crowded servers and I almost always win my games, hate to lose -.-

fastforce.png

lunarvu1.png

I play for fun not for tickets \'

+1

+1?

Posts like this can be considered spam. Please post something more thoughtful if you want to add something to the thread. - misterxman

Leave the telling off to the mods please?

This is a bug but you gain no fair adantage, watch your account.