new sig plz? rate

reddawn509

well my sig rotator got a wee bit dull for me, so i amde a new one, simpsons sig :) , I was inspired by the Jeppoz'z sig (thanks man :) ) anywho rates plz? oh and C/C is always nice...

homersig0ks.png

oh and the rannar thingy is an inside joke..actually pronounced rennaar... :P

10/10

dats all i wanna say

and wats that yellow thing on the phat ?

reflection from torch

9/10

I love the sig, but the text bubble could have been smaller, ot the text could have been larger. Otherwise, really nice.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

thanks for the comments all :) ..and wewt no flames yet \'

and it should stay that way, 10/10

gawd when people like your work it gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling inside \' ....

I saw it on another thread and i was about to pm you when i saw this thread nice work... i really like it

:mrgreen: thanks, ive said that alot heh heh

gawd when people like your work it gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling inside \' ....

I saw it on another thread and i was about to pm you when i saw this thread nice work... i really like it

Oh yeah? What's Homer's strength lvl huh?! ZERO?!?! ...

Nice one, but the text is a little awkward :P

9.923427190082/10.000000000000

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

Oh yeah? What's Homer's strength lvl huh?! ZERO?!?! ...

Nice one, but the text is a little awkward :P

9.923427190082/10.000000000000

eh his might be zero but the chains must be 99 to contain t3h blubber :shock:

've added th e bigger text, unfortunatly i couldnt use ville's cause it was massive, so i jsut used the same font and did it myself :oops: eh mine is not nearly as good, ill try to make it..bold

If you really wanted to use it...

200s8d3.jpg

[img=http://i2.tinypic.com/200s8d3.jpg]

29.97 kb

I think the only reason my text looks better is because you put the "O" too close to the edge of the bubble, and I didn't like the backward n's so I made Rannar all capitals.

I fixed up one problem I found...

200sb39.jpg

There were 3 extra pixels sticking out in the bubble :lol:

Anyways, this sig is awesome =D> 11/10 if I didn't rate it before.

EDIT: After redoing the text for you... I've got to say, looking at pixel art with extreme zoom is pretty cool, you get to see all the work you did. Bravo!!

1z2zrwo.jpg

've added th e bigger text, unfortunatly i couldnt use ville's cause it was massive, so i jsut used the same font and did it myself :oops: eh mine is not nearly as good, ill try to make it..bold

If you really wanted to use it...

200s8d3.jpg

[img=http://i2.tinypic.com/200s8d3.jpg]

29.97 kb

I think the only reason my text looks better is because you put the "O" too close to the edge of the bubble, and I didn't like the backward n's so I made Rannar all capitals.

I fixed up one problem I found...

200sb39.jpg

There were 3 extra pixels sticking out in the bubble :lol:

Anyways, this sig is awesome =D> 11/10 if I didn't rate it before.

EDIT: After redoing the text for you... I've got to say, looking at pixel art with extreme zoom is pretty cool, you get to see all the work you did. Bravo!!

:mrgreen: i dont do the details for you all, its all so i know i did it, good that you noticed though, and i think ill use your version of the text, thanks again :mrgreen:

0.o shiney..... gold is right tho, theres a white pix in the wall, right above the hat, my sugestion to you is to take the golden stuff off of the partyhat, or blend it more with a middle shade of golden white. it looks kinda slopily done the way you did it. other then that, the n in the name looks kinda wierd, may want to clear that up, but other then those two things, 9/10

wop wop

0.o shiney..... gold is right tho, theres a white pix in the wall, right above the hat, my sugestion to you is to take the golden stuff off of the partyhat, or blend it more with a middle shade of golden white. it looks kinda slopily done the way you did it. other then that, the n in the name looks kinda wierd, may want to clear that up, but other then those two things, 9/10

Actually, no, I was looking at The part above where the speech bubble starts becoming part of the oval.