Passing Down The Legacy

Blubber

I would ask Jagex if I could buy my character file from them on CD or something, and then have it buried with me. :D

EDT: I plan to do the same with my computer hard-drives. :D

OH MY GOD!!! that is a whole new level of obsessed

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

I wont be thinking about rs when i die lol, if i was id be thinking more about what i didnt do in life. Also ill give my rs account away long before then (touch wood i dont die in the next few years).

Chris_2_8.png

I seriously doubt I'll be thinking about RS on my death bed. And if I am, then, I wouldn't give my account to anyone - partly because I'm a strong believer in following all RS rules, and secondly because I wouldn't want anyone taking credit for my accomplishments.

You guys are seriously thinkingthat one of your last dying wishes would be to play rs and give away your accounts when you die?

Not only is this against Runescape rules but it is absolutely absurd. You should be spending your dying days doing something special in the world, not sat in front of a computer screen.

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

i would have a retirement drop party and go in world 1 varrock square and take everyone up to moss giant hill in the wildy, and i would announce it on the rs forums and every other forum i could get my hands on about 3 weeks in advance and make sure that all 1999 other people in world 1 were there for my going away party :3>

imagexm0.jpg

RIP:Hell Buster1

<ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ>Due To The Power Abuse Of Mods<ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ>

I can imagine my gravestone...

"He just needed one more herblore level ... " :lol:

Meh, i think i would give it to my best irl friend, so what your breaking a rule, i mean, your dieing , nobody cares about breaking a rule then :?

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

I have many accounts, so they would end up fighting with each other which account they want & I wouldn't want that when I'm about to die. :lol:

In short, I wouldn't give them.

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

I would try to get my family to warn some people on RuneScape who I am (or was when I'm death) to message them that I'm death.

Don't think I'll allow anyone to use my character thou, it's completely costumized to my wishes, don't want anyone to do change something I don't want :P