Passing Down The Legacy

Blubber

If you were on your death bed and about to die, would you give a family member such as your wife, child, or cousin your RuneScape account name and password for them to use and keep your account's "legacy" alive?

sigjh4.png

No, I'd just let it die. If I knew I was going to die, I would put my character in the wilderness with full camo and all my riches on at the demons, skulled, never to be logged into again. (If it was... hahaha, they'd lose everything)

shadowedkittenbuddyrn0.png

Image by Drek and Buddies

I would ask Jagex if I could buy my character file from them on CD or something, and then have it buried with me. :D

EDT: I plan to do the same with my computer hard-drives. :D

If you dont take steps to ensure that you're protected, you void all right to complain when stuff goes wrong.
Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

grammar2gr8dx.png

I would ask Jagex if I could buy my character file from them on CD or something, and then have it buried with me. :D

EDT: I plan to do the same with my computer hard-drives. :D

that i sjsut awesome wooah :) :D :lol:

I would give most of my stuff to players between level 20-30. That way I would know that aren't just testing the game out and they really plan to play, and that they don't already have a lot.

Then I would go to the busiest world. And annouce a retiring drop party. I would go to each and every city and annouce it making sure everybody following me would be chanting drop party. That way we go into a town and the only thing you can read is :

Drop Party!

Drop Party!

Drop Party!

And I imagine with several hundred people following it would be the largest drop party ever. And then I would go here:

droppartydo9.png

And I would have my 27 best items, including my money. And I would drop them. With my last inventory space I would have a wizard mind bomb. I would ask everybody to get one. And then I would ask everybody to stand around me.

I would countdown for 5. At zero we would all drink. Everybody would say "Farewell AfroThunderX, you will be missed"

Then with the only item I have left (except for the beer glass) which would be a bronze axe. I would say "Farewell Runescape, you've been good." and then I would start cutting a tree. And as soon as I click on the tree I would ask for a moment of silence for my last 30 seconds of the game. I would ask for just emotes to be performed. Of your choice.

And I would sit back in my computer chair and watch. And I would enjoy the last 30 seconds of gameplay. Thinking about what the game has done for me, what it hasn't done for me, and any good memory. And it would auto-logout. And I would X the screen and walk away. Letting my character die with me...with the only memory being my name on the highscore list for whatever accomplishments I had made.

sig2yq6.png

Presto instant eggs.
i have the solution to "goblin diplomacy"...kill wartface and bentnoze.

You agree that your RuneScape character and account and items are and remain the property of Jagex. You may not sell, transfer or lend your account to anyone else, or permit anyone else to use your account, and you may not accept an account which anybody else offers you.

sides, my character is a representation of me in attitude and likeness. Anyone else would play diffrently.

~M

I would give most of my stuff to players between level 20-30. That way I would know that aren't just testing the game out and they really plan to play, and that they don't already have a lot.

Then I would go to the busiest world. And annouce a retiring drop party. I would go to each and every city and annouce it making sure everybody following me would be chanting drop party. That way we go into a town and the only thing you can read is :

Drop Party!

Drop Party!

Drop Party!

And I imagine with several hundred people following it would be the largest drop party ever. And then I would go here:

droppartydo9.png

And I would have my 27 best items, including my money. And I would drop them. With my last inventory space I would have a wizard mind bomb. I would ask everybody to get one. And then I would ask everybody to stand around me.

I would countdown for 5. At zero we would all drink. Everybody would say "Farewell AfroThunderX, you will be missed"

Then with the only item I have left (except for the beer glass) which would be a bronze axe. I would say "Farewell Runescape, you've been good." and then I would start cutting a tree. And as soon as I click on the tree I would ask for a moment of silence for my last 30 seconds of the game. I would ask for just emotes to be performed. Of your choice.

And I would sit back in my computer chair and watch. And I would enjoy the last 30 seconds of gameplay. Thinking about what the game has done for me, what it hasn't done for me, and any good memory. And it would auto-logout. And I would X the screen and walk away. Letting my character die with me...with the only memory being my name on the highscore list for whatever accomplishments I had made.

Omg... that was beautiful.

I cried...

I would ask someone inside Jagex to organize a huge funeral on the day I died. People would come, pay their last respects to my character (which, by persuading Jagex enough, would be lying in a coffin in the Varrock Church (I expect them to code this into the game :lol: )). Everyone would line up in the pews, sing a hymn, and my friends would say some words about me. Then the coffin would close, and a few hundred gnomes would be the pallbearers and carry my coffin to Lumbridge. There would be a large train, following my coffin, and the gnomes take me inside Lumbridge Castle and bury me in the courtyard. There would be a huge headtstone that when examined would read: "Here lies KCHughes, a hero, a champion, and a devoted moderator." It would be an inspiration to all the newbs who saw it, and they would strive to be as great as I.

Then there would be a massive fireworks show. Just because. :mrgreen:

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

Id tell my mother to go on my account and tell my 3 best runescape freinds that i had passed on. Id tell her to give the account to the most mature one and do as they wished with the items and NOT the character. My character is me, has my lucky number and my name that i use for everything other than real life.

~/~ Inferno ~/~

inferno+140.png

underbannerrsa2im.png

Guest Armagedon46disabled

Drop Party!

Drop Party!

Drop Party!

droppartydo9.png

they have rune scape while ur on ur death bed? never knew

I hope I won't be playing runescape any more at my dead bed...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Drop Party!

Drop Party!

Drop Party!

droppartydo9.png

you really have this planned are you dying?? :cry:

runescape is not on my priority list i don't think i'd do anything about it

100% noob since 2001

Guest Toshiba23

If i was seconds from death, no. But hours, yah Id probably call a friend up and tell them my pass and pin. Why not?