Super Smash Bros. Melee!

kouaxiong123

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite character is Zelda/Sheik. I just happen to like the style of attacks these two use - the ability to switch between them comes in handy at times. Plus they look cool :P

Sometimes my brother and I both play Sheik, and we trap enemies between the two of us by constantly whipping them with Sheik's whip. Lotsa fun.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

who here completed all the event matches and target practices? just wondering. event match #51 is really easy with jigglypuff. took me like 2 hrs to complete all the targets though <.<.

I completed all of the targets but not the even matches... One of the targets was really hard... I don't remember which one it was though, I just know I got really frustrated on a target match...

I prefer to use either Samus or Link. Both are sturdy characters with possibility for quick and powerfull attacks.

BTW... has anyone heard about the new Super Smash Brothers : Brawl coming out soon for the Wii?

it will have four new characters

Some angel thing (from an old NES game)

Meta Knight (kirby's Dream Land)

Snake (from Metal Gear Solid)

Wario

and also samus will be able to take her suit off and fight in her zero-suit (from the end of Metroid Prime Echoes and Metroid Zero Mission)

i read about it in some E3 things and an official website

Icantcmyeye.png

Icantcmyeye.png

Wow, i think it is amazing that this topic got such a good response after that game has been out for a really long time(5 years?). But it is a really great game even though i haven't played it in a long time.

Over the years i became profecient at many characters, but my favorites are: flaco, fox, sheik, kirby, roy and his brother, and mario.

Super Smash Bros. is one of the games with the greatest replayability value/ Hope the new one won't disappoint us.

One of the best multiplayer games IMO too. As far as gamecube goes, it is the best, I think. Much fun is to be had with your friends with this game =D.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

I can't wait until Wii and Super Smash Bros: Brawl comes out... I think Nintendo has officially succeeded in making the greatest non-mature games in the video game business...

Link and Ganon. Legend of Zelda rocks mate. :thumbsup:

wardockunder30kbla2.gif

Thanks Ronnii :D

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER

I can't wait until Wii and Super Smash Bros: Brawl comes out... I think Nintendo has officially succeeded in making the greatest non-mature games in the video game business...

look at the japanese commercial for super smash bros melee (yes, i meant melee), and then look at the new american/japanese commericial for brawl. nintendo makes melee look more then it is, so right now im woried about brawl (if its just going to be another melee with different characters), because the commercial probably makes it look alot more then it really is.

happiehour.jpeg

i hope you guys believe me when i say this but.... in the first super smash bros. there was a stage with pow blocks well if pikachu hits the pow block be fore anyone else does and there is a person right next to you, they'll be shocked until they are at 999% then blown away

did anyone know of these 'special moves'

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

i hope you guys believe me when i say this but.... in the first super smash bros. there was a stage with pow blocks well if pikachu hits the pow block be fore anyone else does and there is a person right next to you, they'll be shocked until they are at 999% then blown away

I've never heard of this... but somehow I doubt it's true :x

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

I've never heard of this... but somehow I doubt it's true :x

oh its true i have 2 witnesses

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Prove it; tape it. Also, the Luigi player, you should seldomly roll as Luigi. Your wavedash is the best in the game. Use it to your advantage.

ask my friend in oklahoma he'll tell you cause i really did do a special move that shocked 2 people to 999%

lighviolet1lk4.jpg