Super Smash Bros. Melee!

kouaxiong123

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

young link, mr. game & watch, mewtwo, jigglypuff :oops: :anxious: , zelda/shiek, dr. mario, luigi, and kirby.

(mr. game & watch is the very last guy you unlock he flips bacon for his B attack)

i also like to play with my prey first....

heres a tip when kirby suck an opponent up then jump off the edge spit them out and float back up. easy kill but hard to do

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Very first time I played, I picked kirby. Played him ever since, and I'm rather good. Don't get many KOs cause I don't do hard hits, but I deal out a lot of damage every round.

I think I've only used his suck in and steal moves move about 30 times in about 4 years :D

~M

Very first time I played, I picked kirby. Played him ever since, and I'm rather good. Don't get many KOs cause I don't do hard hits, but I deal out a lot of damage every round.

I think I've only used his suck in and steal moves move about 30 times in about 4 years :D

well embrace the kill trick

just suck them up, walk over the edge, spit them out, and float back up

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

well embrace the kill trick

just suck them up, walk over the edge, spit them out, and float back up

Doesnt work if the people you are playing against are any good at all. Most can escape before you drop 2 kirbylenghts to spit them out. And even if i do, most are able to get back on the platform.

~M

My best character is Falco.

I kick major wagon with him. ^_^ I own all my friends. I am queen!

oh if only gamecube went online...... young link can own falco big time. not to mention how badly i could kick your butt with dr./mario (the cape)

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

This game made me so mad... I was soo happy because I finally got all of the characters and then I lost my memory card... Anyway, I got a new memory card, got all the characters again, and then found my old memory card...

Roy is my favorite character for just about everything except for the Homerun Derby... Yoshi is great for Homerun Derby. I have a 2047 record with Yoshi. Roy is my second place Derby guy with like 1400...

I enjoy playing with Mario, Link, Fox and Roy. I am especially good with Mario and can win games very easily against my brother and cousins. I like Mario because he has some powerful moves as well as quick weak moves. Link is good because most of his b attacks are projectiles so i can hit my opponents with long distances. Fox is good again for his speed, Roy I like playing with especially for his B attack and B left/right attack. Nothing sweeter than getting that 4 hit combo.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

roy, fast, and freaking powerful acttacks..and when you win he speaks japanese to you :shock: . im also fond of Kirby, why? because....he? she? engulfs their foe and takes there powers..comon that owns kay? oh and ihe/she's down b with the crushing blows and [bleep]e balls and what not...it ownz..... and he/she can fly.<("<) argh i cant do roy without doing some pretty serious text art >.<..i cant wait until brawl comes out. :ohnoes: ..eh that smiley is labeled "ohnoes" i find it more of an "awmahgeeeh CRACK!!!!!!!!!" kinda simle.... :shock:

no not yoshi i can break out of the egg in like 3 seconds but wy does everyone mention link when young link is clearly the better version of him.

think about it he's faster, has fire arrows, you have to unlock him, and when you do his taunt he drinks milk! :lol:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg