Runescape on TV..?

Flame_guy3

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

legend of zelda's on tv?? :-k had no idea whatsoever... but yeah, runescape really doesn't have a storyline... you just wander around killing and training, but what do i know? i just play it not observe it :wall:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I doubt there are any actors to do this but it wouldnt be relistic it would have to be cartoon.

Plenty of ideas like the first bit theres always a song maybe the log in song then there will be a pass word and username and this player will log on the tutorail island and he will begin speaking posh like a mod and when he gets more in he will start talking "lol rolf lmao" and he also can fail quests as he does he will be taken to somewhere to re hill himself.

The part of him just doing quests getting up skills would be come boring so maybe they could have some new stuff like followers so they can die during the game.

make an episode about a pking clan lol. there's death and excitement for ye

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I'm not saying i WANT it to happen im just saying it has the potential of happening and seeing as jagex are more into making money then the tv show would be a good way of advertising and making money. :!:

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

Dude, the shows aren't based at ALL of the silly games. The pok̮̩̉̉mon shows are just another part of it. Just look at the gyms in the shows compare them with the gyms in the games, it is similar but not all of the gyms are the same. (For example, you won't fight Slakoth in the game while fighting Norman)

Anyway back to topic: Yes I agree. Every character has different history. You can't compare them. Most poeple start with the cook's assistant quest, but some start other quest as their first one.

Also if they would EVER make show I want them relistic. Not cartoon episodes, some that are relistic.

Yea, I can't wait for the leetspeak induced Runescape television series to come out, maybe it can be a parody (sp) of Sesimi Street?

Liek i c0unt *2* 13a[) Tv sh0vvs, Ha Ha ..Ha.

Bad idea imho :shame:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

NO NO NO PLEASE NO.

Runescape is mocked enough already, but could you imagine if it some incredibly dorky cartoon to go with it? <.< The pokemon games used to very popular, but then when the cartoon came no one could stop mocking the games, just because of the stupid cartoon. -.-

And think of this: if we have too many 8 year olds on rs now, think what some happy, childish cartoon would do... :ohnoes:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

8 year old: Mr.Principal, Jerry stole my Abyssal Demon card..You gotta make him give back my Abyssal Demon card :D

Principal: Jerry, please give back his..uhh..Abyssal Demon card :lol:

And have st00f like that ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

That wouldn't be good because if they played on the kids morning shows on Saturdays, we'd have my 3 year old cousin playing?

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

8 year old: Mr.Principal, Jerry stole my Abyssal Demon card..You gotta make him give back my Abyssal Demon card :D

Principal: Jerry, please give back his..uhh..Abyssal Demon card :lol:

And have st00f like that ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

That wouldn't be good because if they played on the kids morning shows on Saturdays, we'd have my 3 year old cousin playing?

And millions of immature noobs who beg for money will floood runescape, no thanks. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But jagex will be happy i think, they couldnt care less about us.

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

lol? horrible idea, how would you make a mmorpg into a tv series? and what would the story be, quests? what would the people say, y0u suck 1 0wn j00 1n 73h w1ldy?

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

lol? horrible idea, how would you make a mmorpg into a tv series? and what would the story be, quests? what would the people say, y0u suck 1 0wn j00 1n 73h w1ldy?

Yeah there are many quest storylines. So not all quest are related to a story. :-k

It could be like Simpsons. Simpsons has no storyline, it's just events happening and sometimes coming back in another episode.

NO NO NO PLEASE NO.

Runescape is mocked enough already, but could you imagine if it some incredibly dorky cartoon to go with it? <.< The pokemon games used to very popular, but then when the cartoon came no one could stop mocking the games, just because of the stupid cartoon. -.-

And think of this: if we have too many 8 year olds on rs now, think what some happy, childish cartoon would do... :ohnoes:

couldnt have said it better myself

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg