New pest control calculator

Firblitz

you should put in how muchmoney you'll make

That's What I was thinking...But then he would have to input a combat calculator Forumla into it, and then do a few more math coding... :wink:

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just updated it with some additional features.

Unforunately, it is slower now, as it is using Tip.it's combat calculator for the combat levels. I wish I didn't have to use it (slows calc down by 2-3 times), but I don't have the 100% accurate combat formula.

I guess the question is: Would you rather have faster but less accurate or slow and 100% accurate?

amazing i love this calculator! :shock: :3>

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

1.5k tics till ice blitz \' :thumbsup:

(hehe, ice blitz, 80 range and verac=owned in staking)

(10 more mage, 6 more range, 3mil for verac's)

if i do that ill also get about 2mil putting me about 5mil, 1 mil short of veracs <.<

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

174 points to 70 magic, I might even do it 8-) .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

you should put in how muchmoney you'll make

That's What I was thinking...But then he would have to input a combat calculator Forumla into it, and then do a few more math coding... :wink:

its pretty easy its just 100gp x your combat level \' pretty sure you can do that

legends2.jpg

Nice little calc you got there :)

Does it update everytime you virtualy gain a level?

But erhm

x 1: 576

x 100: 10

That's quite wrong ḫ̩̉̉ḫ̩̉̉. You should add up all the single tickets, then divide by 100 and round upwards. What hyou shoudln't do and what I think it is you are doing, is adding up all the x100 counts :).

Anyway, still very nice!

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

Does it update everytime you virtualy gain a level?

Yep, it pulls live data from Runescape.com highscores everytime you hit calculate. So if you want up-to-date calculations, log out and hit calculate.

x 1: 576

x 100: 10

That's quite wrong ḫ̩̉̉ḫ̩̉̉. You should add up all the single tickets, then divide by 100 and round upwards. What hyou shoudln't do and what I think it is you are doing, is adding up all the x100 counts :).

I completely understand what you are saying, however if you do Pest Control like I do, then you don't redeem any points except for in x 100 bunches. In order to meet all the goals that are set, you would need that many "x 100" bunches, which in some cases are twice as many points as redeeming x 1 points. It becomes more accurate the further away your goals are. For instance, to max out all of your melee, range, mage, and prayer:

x 1: 71317

x 100: 654

In that case, the bunches of "x 100" is much less then the "x 1" points. Leaving the calculation more accurate then your intial suggestion, as this takes into account the 10% increase in XP per 100 points.

*deep breath*

:) Thanks for all the kind comments, it makes me happy to know people are using it. I apologize for when the calc is unavailable, my host is having difficulties with power outages due to the heat in California.

*^$&@^* I can't calculate, it only shows my attack and prayer! I'd like to see places to enter my other stats, And I couldn't do Pest control at level 22 with 56 attack and 34 prayer and 0 Str, def, HP! I also note the default is 0, not 1 and HP is 0, not 10.

LOL!

According to that calc if I used tickets to get to 99 Defs from 75 I would need 8679 (80 sets of 100 tho)

But the good part? I'D GET 7.9M FTW!!

Er... not like it's going to happen anytime within the next three years tho.

:shock: If i were to try to get to 126 from Pest Control I'd get like 66m.

Thats two demon thrones and a d chain.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

awesome calc

only need 501 fer 65 mage and 100 mor efor 70 atack. nice.

it would be even better if it calculated your max hit and subtracted the exp you gain whilst playing.

barrowsmconscape,Colint94.gif

Colint94.gif