Old ones remember, new ones get schooled!

Nts1

I joined in the first year, if memory serves right.. I played on Sir_Alex, and then switched over to Sir_Alex85 for whatever reason. And I think I had an account called "Ethelred" at one point...

>.>

I have a couple pictures, all from later RSC years because I couldn't find my older ones... ;(

Keep in mind, at the times of these pictures, I was 11 years old. ;P

rssiralexssmlh4.png

Me and my buddy from school. Up until he guessed my password (no idea how-- it was around 15 letters) we used to PK together, and be friends.

runescapewj5.png

I never was able to get full rune in RSC. I came close many times, though. This picture was taken after I got killed in the wilderness with my ALMOST full rune. I didn't have enough for a rune plate, so I was using a chain. Full rune looked alot cooler in RSC then RS2..

runescapecracknw5.png

Even at age 11, I was a jokester idiot. Gotta love it.. TODEATH.

And that's all I have. I wish I could find all my other pictures... ;( I had some sweet ones. Earlier ones! But bah. I just found those the other day on a disc my brother had burnt. XD Oh well.

Enjoy.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brings back memories! :(

iSkorne.png

[hide=Drops]

Monsters

1x Dragon Chainbody (1 Dust Devil Trip)

3x Black Mask (2 trips)

1x Drag Skirt (50+ trips)

Clues

1x Robin Hood Hat

1x Guthix Platebody

[/hide]

Damn, I wash I was on my other compt at home; I have about 50 screenies of the old RS Gods cheese'ing with me, including you Greg ;)

I also have a pic of me dropping 10 rune kites and 5 rune 2handers on my 15th birthday party :lol: That was 5 years ago, 2 handers and kites were still a fortune back then.

But my most precious pic is my bank account on its peek; right before I gave my rune stuff, p hats, masks and other bits and bytes to my best friend, who became 16 that day. He still has about 50 p hats, a cracker, 40 mask sets and a lot more of the old rare stuff, like a disc of returning and those easter eggs and pumpkins. Eventually we'll sell them all on ebay and split the profits with ::' I wonder how much we'll get for it.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Yeh Gereg nice pics... and Yes I was Igor 10... I used to be good friends with Arris, one of the first 99 smithers and we made ourselves rich profitting from it. I was also into cooking, was 3rd or 4th... S1acker, old friend, always tells me he was before me but I never know...

I had many old rsc pics in my old HD... but its so old that it broke.

And if anyone can find that GD pic with the knife bug... Id really appreciate it :P and Im sure RS2 Players would go crazy about it hehe

Greg, I remember you always took BK maze for yourself :o

-War Elixir-

-Igor 10-

Good old pking...

Oy The Great, that's awesome you have all those pictures! :D I'd love to see the one(s) of me when you are able to post some.

Yeah, Igor, I totally remember your name. And I haven't heard of Arris in at least four years. :P What memories!

I have a picture of somebody's inventory filled with 29 knives or so, all equipped, haha. And yes, that was my lava maze, after all. ;)

-GregEchidna

Third player in RuneScape to 99 attack, strength, defense and hitpoints.

Hey Greg can you post that pic? Or even send it by PM? I havent had one of that bug for a long time, id like to show it to some people who never had the opportunity to see how it worked hehe... thanks

-War Elixir-

-Igor 10-

Good old pking...

It's a shame I lost all my RS1 pictures (HD died on me). It's always nice seeing old pictures though! Ah, the memories..

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

Ya I remember those days...when full rune was 100k and r2h's were 30k lol

and you could kill a gaurd when you were lvl 13, pking was also better in classic in my opinion, people could'nt run till after 3 hits and if you had mages or archers with you it was a sinch

I remember whne they were testing rs2 beta and it was for members only..people were giving away full rune helms lol

Great pics. Alot of memories too.

Thanks Arris (3rd 99 smith ever) for making me money back then. Also thanks Pirahna for making me keep on mining...back then. 8-)

99 Att, Str, Def, HP, magic, cook, fire, wc, mining, fletch, prayer, fish, farm

Over 2100 skill

134 combat

Hmm anyone remember choosing whether you were pk or non pk in options?

Me and a mate used to pk poor miners in al kharid scorp pit! :>

When the best kit was addy legs large longsword, mith plate ammy of acc, and iron kite?

When bluerose used to smith me iron legs to sell..

When player houses were in varrock and "coming soon".

Wars at the cooks guild?

Server Status?

Ohhh lol also memories of pking when you got someone down to low hp they run and log and you'd wait for agessssssss on the same spot in hope they would log back in. ( one server back then )

Lumbridge cabbage patch field pking?

Bluerose13x smiths steel square.

Welcome to RuneScape!

There are currently 120 Players online.

Gotta admit, I love older pics threads. Never can see too many of them.

An greater majority of the classic pictures posted these days are late 2002-2003, so its certainly quite an delightful sight to see some predating them as well being posted.

If you want an challenge, find some of the old Ghost town, those i'd love to see. Seems like theres hardly none left in existance.

I also recommend these two threads:

Mythical's Oldskool RSC picture thread: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=376284

Very Old RSC pics: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=341094

Whoa, Dragn, thanks for posting those links. :)

So many memories, I really miss those days and the whole original gang which made up our RuneScape. :D

Here's an especially large, but quite unique picture from back in the day. It's a picture that someone (not me) took of a war that was going on while reading about it on the ORIGINAL Tip.It forums.

We can see the infamous WOLF posting about the war. "Gladz vs. somebody. GRARG!" Anybody who went to the original Tip.It forums can't possibly forget SupersayinG, the ultimate spammer and professional pain-in-the-neck that couldn't be banned because he used AOL, which would ban everybody who used AOL. The chaos that ensued!

6008edd7.png

Here's one of a glitch that my friend sent me, (can't recall who, although I want to say Arsenes for some reason.) Someone on his friend list was 'invalid_name,' and was actually on-line. I don't think we ever found out what was up with that?

inval.png

Here are some of me killing the lovely Jenstarr and Tks for some 99 stats. :D

My close friend Dakiller and I would always tie in jokes with steel daggers. I later killed Dakiller for 99 hitpoints, and he dropped 30 steel daggers, I still have one in my bank from four years ago. :)

99strength.png

99attack.png

-GregEchidna

Third player in RuneScape to 99 attack, strength, defense and hitpoints.

L6VI.JPG

RAT.JPG

Das1330's Final rsc stats

1200skill2kv.png

cubanswtdas2yu.png

l6vileftsig4au0oy.gif

yaur6bd.png

youmaykissthebridelightningand.png

angrynocc9ci.png

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

levidog21es.jpg

meh, bored at work, so your getting more pictures

Agassi vs Deadly

agassi3or.jpg

Phillip vs wicked.

angel23sg.jpg

angry nocc ownage

angry1hf.jpg

scorp2g vs some noob

arcangel4qd.jpg

bluerose getting 99 smith

bluerose99smith13dec20016vj3ic.jpg

kobe vs wdb, and lkj going wooot in the background. Lol

dmxkobe3qe.jpg

muhahahahahahaha

introuble4vs.jpg

light vs oddball

light7ee.jpg

mickain

mickcain2we.jpg

machomachine

pony1sg.jpg

sandy vs wdb

sandy1pd.jpg

waylan and some noob :P

waylan2st.jpg

zaptone vs pepsi's kid

zap8aj.jpg

ok. im gonna go work now :blink:

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Not My kills

alq5sx.jpg

bamsukka9uq.jpg

bigknightjim1ta.jpg

birdi5af.jpg

brr21op.jpg

cryptuk4uh.jpg

darkkie3pr.jpg

dragonsaber1xv.jpg

topazjewel4bz.jpg

zarfamily37qk.jpg

maniac6663gp.jpg

gogamus5tm.jpg

levidog20zk.jpg

dw343.JPG

Abraham Lincoln

oh and hi greg :-P

Join kofh :oops:

beachyfj0.jpg

rabqp5.jpg

modteleportcr8.jpga><!-- m -->

a12copy1nqjk3.gif

dirtydevilcb5.jpg

Abraham Lincoln

Ya I remember those days...when full rune was 100k and r2h's were 30k lol

and you could kill a gaurd when you were lvl 13, pking was also better in classic in my opinion, people could'nt run till after 3 hits and if you had mages or archers with you it was a sinch

I remember whne they were testing rs2 beta and it was for members only..people were giving away full rune helms lol

R2H's were never 30K, they were more like 60K. RS2 Beta became F2P after a few months. I didn't think PK'ing was that great in RSC because a lvl 30 pure could pull out full rune and fire blast you to death without any negative mage bonuses. But RSC was still fun, I could attack something with range even if someone else is fighting it. That was awesome.

Wow, I wish things could be like they were. The game may not have been as good as it is now tech and content wise, but the community was so much smaller and nicer. That is what made the game fun to play.

sigstat.png

Sometime in 2002, I wish I could find an earlier one with an accurate date.