Drop "X" Option.

Revenga

Has anyone ever considered how this would affect game play at all?

I'm assuming Jagex hasn't considered making this apart of the game, may it be hard to fit it into the right click menue, or just a worthless addition to the game, causing the game to be "To easy to level, and not as challanging as RSC" as most RSC players would say ( I myself, palyed RSC for a month than quit, so I cannot say the same.)

I honestly think this would be a wonderful addition, IF Jagex equipted it corrrectly into the game ( What's the point of having "Drop X" on every right click menue? There is non. "Drop 'X' Blue PartyHat")

It would help loads in skills like mining, thieving, fishing (if your fly-fishing that is, wouldn't want to be dropping those sharks eh?) and other things that I can't think of at the top of my head.

How many people would support this idea? Don't flame me for posting this, if your going to flame me; it better be because of something I wrote wrong, or any other random thing that you don't like about me. Thanks.

~Revenga.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

I thought about this alot actualy i like having my muny exact not 4003 but u cant drop that extra 3 so this is somthing i want added

:thumbsup:

You could always bank the 3 gp? :?

Nick, that's why I was on the..iffy side of this, Jadex doesn't want people raising there skills like crazy, so i'm assuming they'd never do this.

IrreIephant.png

^ capital i

Mining was the inspiration of this post, lol.

Imho power minining is still kinda slow compared to other skills, you only get 35 xp per iron ore, and there arent very many spawns (F2p..) So it still takes just about as much time as other skills.

IrreIephant.png

^ capital i

I wouldn't mind this for stackable items - notes, gp, arrows and the like. And although a part of me would like it for mining I can't see it being implented. Jagex would see that as making it too easy I'm sure.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

Personally, I wouldn't mind a Drop "X" button. But i don't really see the point. I honestly think though, that more people would use this for drop trading between two account, which remember, ISN'T allowed. I'm sure it couldn't harm too many people :roll: but I think it'd be better if Jagex didn't.

if anything for stackables only otherwise if your powermining it would become to easy and everyone would have 85mining :cry:

I wouldn't. :boohoo:

On topic:I have no idea why, but I do not support this idea :oops:

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Instead of having "drop-x", just have Jagex hand you 99 mining, fishing, and whatever other skill related dropping you may do.

Has been suggested many times, and I find it more and more foolish every time.