How much is construction costing you?

mini193

The house can be useful... sometimes... I spent about... over 400k getting to 50, then moving it to yanille + relleka decoration. And some rooms. I regret most of the last stuff (Other than yanille and relleka decoration parts)

I'm planing on building a dining room or a workshop, and then going back to training.

All I wan in the end is the best USEFUL chapel items... and maybe a gilded guthix thingy, a portal chamber with the canfis teleport and two others that I'm sure one, and a study, with the best eagle lecturn.

How much does it cost to make the best alter?

black_lich90.png

I have 60 construction.............................20m (which was the dragon chain I pked :D ) Yeah so my house is as much as a green mask. Yeah also i took out bout 20 rooms and stuff cause i thought they looked dumb :wall:

I love 95% of games........but hate 95% of gamers! My point stop being little noobs who bug you or someone who doesnt have a life!

I just really am only training construction because I want glory trophy, and something to show off even though I usually don't care about that stuff. I'm still never gunna buy any stonemason stuff unless I get rich. I'd really rather a sweet hosue than a stupid paper hat

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

id rather just buy a p hat than waste money on that stuff.

but im not gonna waste my money on superexpensive useless crap..........

:roll:

id rather have a house, then a paper hat

ya i like havin a nice house but i really dont like magic stones costin 1 mil and demonic throne takes 25 of those...25mil......and a bunch of other stuffthat is useless and superexpensive...yes id like a guilded altar because itd have a use and b worth it........so in really for construction just dont like blowin millions of dollors on a chair....and for that paper hat in 6 months ill have millions more.
I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg