How much is construction costing you?

mini193

I'm just wondering how much construction is costing everybody. For me an undecorated level 37 house cost me around 200k! And getting to 47 with a fully decoarted house, here is what I have found I need

clay-31.limstone-19.Cloth-32.Steel-31.Mahogany-9.Teak-78.Unpowered orb-1Molten Glass-7 oak planks-1k+(over 250k:O) And around 100-200k for new rooms. Altogether this will cost

31 soft clay-gettign msyelf

19 limstone-getting myself

32 clothx650 per=20800 gp

31 steel bars-18600 gp.

9 maghoganyx1500 per=13500 gp

78 teak x 500 gp=39k

1 unpowered orb x? probably around 1k=around 1k

7 molten glass-getting meself

around 1k oak planks-250k

new rooms/-100-200k

Garden Plants/extra costs--100-200k

total-542900-642900 gp!!!!! Thats more than how much cash I have! Wish me luck. I have never even had more than 650k in my life! I'm gunna have to abyss craft for a few hours to make this up I guess

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

my 50 con house with fancy stone decoration and in yanille cost 1 mil flat......very expensive...good luck on ur hosue tho

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

ty. Its just going to bug me so much when I can get higher level decorations and I have to remove the old ones I spent so much on. Good thing I never plan on using marble,gold, or magic stones unless I get like enough money for a p hat

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

already spent over 5 mil on Construction:

12k Oak logs @ 30 ea = 360k

Planking those @ 250ea = 3m

Butler Costs : about 1m

Gilded Altar : 1.17m

Mahogany Eagle Lecturn : 300k

Experiments, mistake corrections : 400k

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Around 15mil.

13mil to get 77 construction.

2mil to build chapel (gilded altar, incense burners and medium statue).

But its worth it. Prayer is now sooo easy to level up.

Cydoor.png

I lost count around the 8mil. (const. lvl 76 atm but have oak planks fr 78 and just lazy to walk - bank - house).

Btw to get from lvl 1 to 30 cost 60k if you do it right. I wrote a guide some where how to do it with 60k - I will look for it if anyone intresting.

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

700-800k for lvl 50, but I DONT have all the nice decorations :oops:

if I would do that(teak stuff and all ) I'd lose another 200k, nty 50 is enough for now :mrgreen:

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

Hmm... im not actually sure. I didn't buy any of my materials (except for two gold leaves) on my way to 67. All i used were teaks (and a few mahogany when i ran out) from miscellania from 50-67. Up to 50 i used oaks that i cut myself...

i suppose it would have been a lot, though

Hmm, I've spent about 7m on construction, most of that to level to 68, some of that to deck out my house, and some more of that for my house party :P

1 construction and proud of it
My heart weeps at your comment.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

ty. Its just going to bug me so much when I can get higher level decorations and I have to remove the old ones I spent so much on. Good thing I never plan on using marble,gold, or magic stones unless I get like enough money for a p hat
id rather just buy a p hat than waste money on that stuff........just think.....is demonic throne really worth 25 mil???didnt think so......yes the guilded altar woyuld b worth the probably mil that it costs....but not many of the items are worth that much.........like ill probably never get a marble fireplace because it aint worth 325k for a useless fireplace................so im gonna keep building(when i can afford)my house but im not gonna waste my money on superexpensive useless crap..........
I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Took me around 2-4m to get to where I am now

And another 7-9m to get to lvl 80 from here

First D-Drop on 7/2/07! (skirt)

Trading herb seeds for herbs with INSANELY GREAT ratios to earn you millions!

One of the few players of Runescape who knows PHP, Java, Javascript, HTML, and Advanced Image Editing while being under 18! \:D/

It's costing me... some run energy once a week when I pay The Tears of Guthix a visit. 18 construction ftw.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

1 construction and proud of it

=D> smartest thing you can do \'

dumbest thing you can say......... :shame:

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg