Kashi - Heart of gold (lol).

Kashi

NOTE: That isn't the original title, so ignore the people telling me to change the title.

I was out in the deep wild, armed with nothing but a r2h and my wits. I'm not one of those sociopathic pkers looking for easy prey, I was just enjoying a brisk walk around the most dangerous part of RS. Upon running past the rune rocks, I'm entangled!! I see not one runite pker, not two, but a whole cadre of them. A batallion, no, a LEGION of bloodthirsty killers. A 79 with a dragon mace runs up to special me. I strike back, but with my slow r2h I can only get one hit in before he runs off and lets another team member take over. After running back and forth between assailants for about 20 seconds, I fall to the ground in dismay. I spawn in Lumbridge with revenge being my only thought. I grab a super set, my dds, some sharks and a super energy potion and run back out to the rune rocks. The only person I could remember was the 79 with the dragon mace, so I added him to my friends list and ... yes! He has his chat on! Now I'll know if he switches worlds! But luckily for me he stays put. Upon reaching the KBD lair's entrance, I drink my super attack and defense potions (saving the strength until the last minute for maximum effect), turn off auto retaliate, turn on my special and run towards the runite rocks. There are at least two dozen dots scattered around, but I immediately seek out the green dot on my mini-map. He seems to be thinking the same thing, and runs towards me. I drink my super strength potion just as he is about to attack me. He hits a 0 with his mace special, I hit 30-25-6 with my dagger special (the 6 was from poison, which luckily hit immediately), and he's down for the count. Never knew what hit him. I quickly grab his Dragon Mace, Berserker Helm, and Amulet of Glory and run off before the rest of his team can get their hands on me. All I had to do was run into the KBD's lair, pull the lever and teleport. Luckily the KBD has no chance to attack me before I escape. After a few seconds, I message the one with the mace ...

ME: "Did you enjoy that, you jerk?"

ME: "Pay back is a *censored*, huh?"

HIM: "Shut up, noob."

HIM: "You getting owned right now?"

ME: "No, I escaped with your stuff before your team could get me."

ME: "You can have it back though. Where are you?"

HIM: "Seriously?"

ME: "Yeah."

HIM: "Fally."

I teleport to Falador, search around for a second, find him at the East Bank, and return his stuff. We've since become good friends. I figured I'd post this in General P2P, since it's less gloating over a good pk and more about all it takes to make friends is some common courtesy.

Moral: "You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

nice story. i would change the topic title though.

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

oh man , thats some serious revenge -.-

I dont quite understand why you bothered going all the way back to kill him, nicked his stuff and legged it...to then just give it back. I would have just laughed at him. Oh well, i guess its still nice of you

change the title lol, i would've kept the stuff because he was a rr pker.

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

Like I said, we've since become good friends. And since I hadn't expected to get the stuff in the first place, I wasn't exactly losing anything by giving it back. Sooo, why not.

idiotacyoa5.png

When you tele to the KBD lair, you don't tele directly to him. So how could he have possibly hit you anyway? :shame:

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

When you tele to the KBD lair, you don't tele directly to him. So how could he have possibly hit you anyway? :shame:

ehm didn't he say the kbd didn't had a chance to attack him or am i getting you wrong?

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Very nice story.. I am happy to hear you were nice and returned his stuff.

It also puts a big smile on my face to hear that there are still people like you around... THX!

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

bacab is very very very very confused. Question : Why do you want flies?

Another thing... I don't wanna sound like I'm flaming you or anything but ... a good deed is it's own reward, posting it on a forum is a little too much like gloating. "Ha ha I did a good deed and you didn't \' "

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

Yeah, well, it was less "Haha I did a good deed!" and more just a good story.

I mean, it was a pretty good story.

idiotacyoa5.png

bacab is very very very very confused. Question : Why do you want flies?

Another thing... I don't wanna sound like I'm flaming you or anything but ... a good deed is it's own reward, posting it on a forum is a little too much like gloating. "Ha ha I did a good deed and you didn't \' "

It's general p2p, he can post whatever he likes as long as he doesn't break the rules. Sure it may seem like gloating, but a few people may like the story.

What I find odd, is why is a person who can special 30 - 25 carrying around a r2h at rune rocks.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

that moral dont make sense -.-

your english doesn't make sense lol

Lmao.

I don't think it makes you nice to return the stuff, he didn't deserve it to be returned.

when you kill a noob..is there creme filling?

It's general p2p, he can post whatever he likes as long as he doesn't break the rules. Sure it may seem like gloating, but a few people may like the story.

What I find odd, is why is a person who can special 30 - 25 carrying around a r2h at rune rocks.

proofjn0.png

There's your proof, if that's what your after. The reason for the r2h .. I

bought one for some reason while waiting for a friend in f2p, and decided

it was time to use it.

idiotacyoa5.png

Nice stats.

I for one, wouldn't of given it back. The only reason being he was Rune Rock pking, and in the story it said he even let his team help kill you, kinda arogent don't yuh think? ( haha i can kil som1 hi er then me wen he uses a crapy sword!1)

Great story, enjoyed reading it.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Very nice story. I love that, you ran up, hit a 61 for the one-hit-kill.

It was pretty funny, actually. :mrgreen:

idiotacyoa5.png