Noob slayer?

gtacrackhead

I've seen a lot of newbies die in the Barbarian Village.

Yeah, that place scared me when i was a noob (And, my noob friend keeps on asking me "(RL name) what lv do you have to be to stop the barbarians attacking you?")

I also see alot die at the Highwayman.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

I've seen a lot of newbies die in the Barbarian Village.

Actually, the first or second time I ever died was in Barbarian Village back when I was still learning my way around. The other time being when a friend took me into the Dwarven Mines from the house in Falador for the first time to mine, and me getting owned by a Scorpion. While the Barbarian one was my own fault, the Scorpion one being more of a case of me trying to run past them to the part without Scorpions, lagging, then finding myself in Lumbridge PMing my friend asking WTF just happened.

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

I'd say that it's either the barbarians or the dark wizards.

When i was lower leveled, got killed loads by dark wizards (through my own stupidity), yet lately i've seen loads of people getting killed at the barbs

Dark Wizards are by far the most that I have seen. However lately, low levels keep trying to kill guards, and a lot have been dying to them recently...

100combat7xp.gif

Don't free Durial. Put this in your sig if you believe in justice.

I'd think it would be the dark wizards for two reasons:

1. Magic attack

2. Near a main route in and out of a city.

Barbarian village is a close second, but their level is lower so they aren't quite as dangerous.

One thing that got me early on was the zombie random event. I got one of those and thought (mistakenly) that it was a low level zombie like those in the Edgeville dungeon. Rather, it was a lot tougher and it owned me in no time.

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.

I see many die to the hand of lvl 7 dark wizards in draynor.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I died at dark wizards once,

lost everything that i had(didnt kno how to bank) trying to find the little noob mines that everyone starts out at near east fally. :oops:

i r tink tht a11 ppl shud use g00d gr@m3r since g00d gr@m3r is ftw.

Barbies, definetly. I was nearly murdered by one at level 12. I heard it go "raaargh!" I thought it was another player and that I'd accidently stumbled into the wildy. Scared me something silly....

I hoped you enjoyed my post. If not, you may wish to jot down the name below and make obscene phone calls.

tatefk0.gif

Coming to a big screen near you.

dark wizards for sure. i was on my pure with the best magic defense i could get at the time. leather + magic ammy. i thought i had some really good magic defense, aparently not. died in a few seconds from a level 20.

the wizards are vicious.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

dark wizards for sure. i was on my pure with the best magic defense i could get at the time. leather + magic ammy. i thought i had some really good magic defense, aparently not. died in a few seconds from a level 20.

the wizards are vicious.

The bonus given by the Amulet of Magic is attack only. The lowest amulet that gives a defense bonus to Magic is (fittingly enough) the Amulet of Defense.

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png