Right-click=easier

gtacrackhead

In RS sometimes you would have to do alot of clicking just to get to another place or just to get through a gate.

For example. When going to karamjm island, you would have to talk to the seman for a while just to get in the boat and sail to the other island. Now we just right-click and "pay fare". Thats much easier.

With the gate seperating al kharid and lumbridge, you owuld have to talk to the guards to get through, now you can right click and "pay toll", which makes it easier.

What other things in RS makes traveling more efficient with rightclick?

tifsbti6oi.gif

Definitely Cook X.

And any of the "X" options are quicker than single clicking....Easier for lazy people like me as well :D

Fletching was faster before :-) Atleast thats what people say (I didn't have memberhsip back then)

it was faster but it required 3 clicks per bow
w4M8t.png

Definitely Cook X.

And any of the "X" options are quicker than single clicking....Easier for lazy people like me as well :D

Fletching was faster before :-) Atleast thats what people say (I didn't have memberhsip back then)

How would that be faster? :-s

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Most of you people wouldn't have lasted 2 days in RSC :-w

yea rofl...when I started, in order to mine, you sat next to the coal rocks and clicked as fast as you could on them repeatidly (I used a technique of locking my fingers and trying to move them which makes your fingers spasm and lets you click real fast...but it makes it painful to mine for real long)...fortunately now you simply mine until you get the ore (my poor rsc abused hands :( ).

sir%20nomad.gif

Powermining owned in RSC, just had to sit there all day and watch it autodrop your excess ore. Good times.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

I wonder, why is there a cook all, but is the "all" option not available for fletching, smelting, ...? The number 5 and 10 are totally useless, only "all", "9" and "14" are useful.

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

yea rofl...when I started, in order to mine, you sat next to the coal rocks and clicked as fast as you could on them repeatidly (I used a technique of locking my fingers and trying to move them which makes your fingers spasm and lets you click real fast...but it makes it painful to mine for real long)...fortunately now you simply mine until you get the ore (my poor rsc abused hands :( ).

You think that was bad? Before you had to click on the pick and then click on the coal rock. Every time. 2 clicks every time, and every 20 clicks or so you have a chance to get an ore.

RSN: Mutashi

I don't last 15 minutes in RSC. Every once in a while, I'll see people talking about the "glory days" of RSC and I'll go to see what the charm is. Within moments, I'm bored and asking myself, "why play a game if I'm not having fun?" Then I quickly switch back to RS2.

I'm an RS2 product?

I've been called far worse.

Right clicking is very good when you smithing bars, for then you could choose "smith 1", "smith 5", "smith 10" or "smith X" Bars. Then you get smithing xp much faster :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Definitely Cook X.

How would that be faster? :-s

More clicks, but there was no wait between making bows. When you fletch-x, or cook x or w/e, theres a slight pause between each action, and plus theres animation to go with it.

Lagatag.png

well i know there is a "make all" button for cannon balls(im doing them right now) :wall:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)