Rip, steal, copy THIS! Maybe even RATE!

misterxman

I'm tired of people stealing/ripping/copying my sigs, tired. It's sad toward the wannabe sig maker when people other than me recognize my own work that is being copied, I've had it with this 12 year old imature crap. Here is the proof I sucked at pixel sig making:

misterxman_sig06.png

misterxman_sig05.png

misterxman_sig03.png

There! I also didn't know how to make pixel sigs when I started! Now you know I was born the same way as you. I am not God, you are not my Followers. While it is flattering to see my work stolen/ripped/copied, it annoys me that there are people who are that desperate.

You think I could see the future? You think I knew I would have a 40+ page shop? You think I knew wether I would ever improve? You think I knew if people would ever like my work? NO. I went in blind, things happened because people liked what I did.

I just TRIED. I tried and thankfully succeeded. Life is all about TRYING. If you are too scared to try because you think you'll fail, then you already failed in life.

Almost like a law of physics: there is the process that IF you really try hard and work hard, you WILL improve in anything. I worked hard to earn my pixel sig making skills, and am tired to see people just copying something they think they learned. You don't earn any skills by copying, all you do by copying is disrespect yourself by rather liking someone else's style over your own. If you don't like your own style, or if you don't have one (you should, look hard), then art isn't for you. If art isn't for you, give it up and try something else. There are a billion skills you can learn, and pixel sig making is just one of them. In that one skill, there are billion of styles, and mine is just one of them.

I think the problem with wannabes is that they make something that the audience likes, rather than making something that the wannabes like themselves. I have a style I love, and apparently people like it too, which turned out profitable for me. If you like your own style, the chances are people will like it too, but only if you are 100% satisfied with your own style.

Thanks for making me type all this. I hope this will stop all the ripping, not just from me, but from anyone else.

X-man

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

I'm tired of people stealing/ripping/copying my sigs, tired. It's sad toward the wannabe sig maker when people other than me recognize my own work that is being copied, I've had it with this 12 year old imature crap. Here is the proof I sucked at pixel sig making:

misterxman_sig06.png

misterxman_sig05.png

misterxman_sig03.png

There! I also didn't know how to make pixel sigs when I started! Now you know I was born the same way as you. I am not God, you are not my Followers. While it is flattering to see my work stolen/ripped/copied, it annoys me that there are people who are that desperate.

You think I could see the future? You think I knew I would have a 40+ page shop? You think I knew wether I would ever improve? You think I knew if people would ever like my work? NO. I went in blind, things happened because people liked what I did.

I just TRIED. I tried and thankfully succeeded. Life is all about TRYING. If you are too scared to try because you think you'll fail, then you already failed in life.

Almost like a law of physics: there is the process that IF you really try hard and work hard, you WILL improve in anything. I worked hard to earn my pixel sig making skills, and am tired to see people just copying something they think they learned. You don't earn any skills by copying, all you do by copying is disrespect yourself by rather liking someone else's style over your own. If you don't like your own style, or if you don't have one (you should, look hard), then art isn't for you. If art isn't for you, give it up and try something else. There are a billion skills you can learn, and pixel sig making is just one of them. In that one skill, there are billion of styles, and mine is just one of them.

I think the problem with wannabes is that they make something that the audience likes, rather than making something that the wannabes like themselves. I have a style I love, and apparently people like it too, which turned out profitable for me. If you like your own style, the chances are people will like it too, but only if you are 100% satisfied with your own style.

Thanks for making me type all this. I hope this will stop all the ripping, not just from me, but from anyone else.

X-man

lol .. if ya never made pixel sigs u wouldn't have this problem ;)

sad what some people stoop to.

Once caught someone selling my sigs on RV, with some help :P

and a couple other times saw people with my sigs...

So I know how you feel.

Why cant people just make their own sigs? Work for it themselves?

You know you feel alot more satisfied when you do something yourself.

Everyone has to start somewhere.. dont worry if you suck at first...

eevguthix1500v134cp.png

Well,

I can see where you are coming from, hell I even know someone who stole one of your sigs :-? But hey, I suppose when you do something you like, in anything, someone else likes it too. When someone else likes what you like theft is inevitable.

Well,

I can see where you are coming from, hell I even know someone who stole one of your sigs :-? But hey, I suppose when you do something you like, in anything, someone else likes it too. When someone else likes what you like theft is inevitable.

are u defending sig stealers? :?

i think its sad that ppl have to steal others work to get a good sig effect. minster, eev and a couiple other will remember my post Pixel help where i very kindly asked for help and they helped me. The sig still sucked but its practice and i found a new style sig (my terragens) is not a new style but not many ppl do it and its something different. Every sig maker started somewhere mix and co are very good but pm them and see how many hours they stick into there sigs and u will find out why.......

Im srry ur so angry dude all the cheap ripers out there dont help ur business and i fully understand that but most ppl will prob still wanta order one....

u could only have 2 or 3 samples on shop and PM people there sigs so its harder for ppl to rip

:cry: :cry: :cry: very sad for and sympofetic to mix and all this fellow sig makers. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well SAID! :wink:

Yea, pixel sigs are easy to ripp! :(

ANd i think UR the one who started this pixel sig era. 8)

Just look around, everyone is making pixel sigs... :D

he didnt start it, your mother and jeppoz would prolly be the ones who started it, they were doing it ages before misterxman, and their sigs owned :P Misterxman probably did encourage alot of people though 8)

I know I was making better sigs then misterxman, when he first started that is ;)

eevguthix1500v134cp.png

It looks to me like you wrote this for more attention :roll:

Noob, like you know what it's like to be me. I could care less about the attention I get, I'm not a desperate loser who makes threads just so people like me and make me feel better. Just expressing what I'm thinking. I'm not going to lie, maybe you will.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Heh, I remember those sigs when they were first posted. You were just another pixel sig maker wannabe (no offense). But unlike many others, you actually worked hard to develop your own style. Which, no offense again, I don't find that original, but was the first of it's kind here. So you do have a right to be mad when people copy it since it's sometimes obvious where their inspiration comes from.

Noob, like you know what it's like to be me. I could care less about the attention I get, I'm not a desperate loser who makes threads just so people like me and make me feel better. Just expressing what I'm thinking. I'm not going to lie, maybe you will.

me a noob? lol, I dont even think youre that good bud.

ya, throw one together on ur own

i even saw a sig that sed "SAMPLE" on it in big letters, how low people will stoop. . . . . :evil:

Banned from Runescape on a day I didn't play, for a real world trade I never did. Combat 113 - Total 1796 - Top 500 Cooking

me a noob? lol, I dont even think youre that good bud.

Did I say everyone thought I was that good? Who said you are a noob if you don't think I'm good. You are the confused one here. I don't care if you like or dislike my stuff, but if you make false accusations of me I'll tell my side of the story first.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Your good for the standards of these boards, nothing compared to pixelation etc..

anways like you said you dont know what its like to be me lol?

I think your trying to convience yourself that your famous or something, because no ones famous online lol...

and I still stand by the thought that you created this thread for simpathy and more ' tip.it fame'.

whatever, no point in arguing with me, I dont come on long enough to see it.

Your good for the standards of these boards, nothing compared to pixelation etc..

I think your trying to convience yourself that your famous or something, because no ones famous online lol...

and I still stand by the thought that you created this thread for simpathy and more ' tip.it fame'.

This is worse than being ripped. You call me a liar and a desperate loser. You are being so narrow you only see one part of a huge thing. And again, you assume I'm boasting about my skills. I KNOW that there are gods in pixelation, I'm not a pixel fan. I'm just a guy who likes to draw, and uses paint as the closest tool to RL. It's just a hobbie, not an obsession.

This is so much bull I can't stand it. I'll rip your house and make it exactly like mine see how much fame you'll want then.

You think you know me better than I know myself, and call me a liar. Your problem is that you assume too much. That will bring you down in RL, immediately. Know someone before you start talking [cabbage] about them.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art