ScapeRune has destroyed Seers VILLAGE!!!

MagicianRS

I am surprised that so many people didn't notice this. I could understand the f2pers who have just seen pictures and maybe newby p2pers who haven't made it past white wolf mountian but it seems rather obvious. I read the first post and expected 2 pages of flames and was shocked that most people didn't make the connection. Meh, start being more situationally aware people. :P

P.S. My worst trip to prison pete was with Laikrob during Leesters party. I was typing the answer and hit the enter key but the text didn't appear until I was popping balloons in the hallparty. :boohoo: Oh well, I still have the tan cav from that trivia game.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Wait, what?

I always get tellied to some random island... Is that place only when you play in high detail?

That's evil bob not prison pete.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Hmm.. intresting There shouldbe a quest where you fight along side your scape rune version of yourself. That would be the best quest ever in my opinion. \'

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

oooooo ive never had that random :(
same here...but kool find
I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

ive seen that long before just thought it was obvious

Ya me too :-k

same here. you can also see camelot's castle, but i dont know what the big deal is...

Plz some1 tell me why this is so amazing? Ive gotten this random at least 10 times and im not very amazed. only looks like a darker version of seers. big whoop, move along folks!

When i went there, i thought i had been in that place b4, but i never knew where. Nice find!

Youve gotta be kidding me.

I wish I had a good eye like yourself.

You seriously should consider a keyboard with arrow keys.

Wow dude, it would've taken AGES to find that out, only thing is party room is facing west... well anyway, nice find! :thumbsup:

AGES? WHat are you ppl like 2?

I am surprised that so many people didn't notice this. I could understand the f2pers who have just seen pictures and maybe newby p2pers who haven't made it past white wolf mountian but it seems rather obvious. I read the first post and expected 2 pages of flames and was shocked that most people didn't make the connection. Meh, start being more situationally aware people. :P

Smartest person on tip.it IMO.

:shock: That's alot of people who didn't realize that the Prison ScapeRune random was actually Scape Rune Seers.

I've just lost my faith in the general intelligence of TIF after reading this topic.

No offense to anyone who actually did notice before this topic.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.