Stew of Doom Guide Released (kbase)

Adam007

thats so cool, and saved me alot of time, i was about to do a huge test on that, just over a month were i had a load of free time, then got distracted by construction, and haven't had as much free time lately, guess that was a good thing

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

People keep talking about doing stuff for quests, but some quests dont allow the added boost. I have been told by my friend that he couldnt use a stout for the 65 smithing requirement. So I dont know if those stews will help with that.

I love orange spices now!

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

People keep talking about doing stuff for quests, but some quests dont allow the added boost. I have been told by my friend that he couldnt use a stout for the 65 smithing requirement. So I dont know if those stews will help with that.

Quests where you have to talk to someone to get your stats verified sometimes boosts won't work on. Quests where you need a certain level to make something the boosts will work on.

I just did Devious Minds at 63 smithing.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

I allready brought it up in the improve cooking guide section, but meh...

I'm gonna try this while standing next to Doric's anvil with that mith 2hander (and restores) to get the devious minds quest over with... should be enough to get me from lvl 61 to lvl 65.... It just takes TOO long to get smithing up using my own dug up gold ores and gold smithing gaunts....

After that....try it for herblore as well....Fairy tale pt II completed?

Shame I cannot use it for MEP II...well, just gonna do it the hard, long and tedious way...

Can you let us know how that goes and how many stews you have to go through?

Also anyone using orange stews - can you verify whether or not it ever raised construction for you? I've heard that jagex never updated the stews to effect construction.

Would I manage to make gilded altar with 69 con? Meaning, can I get insane luck how likely?

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Ok guys, I just need to warn all you who are so exited about ocnstruction.

I made a whole bunch of stews yesterday with 3 orange spice. As of the 27th it didn't do anything to construction. Please tell me if Jagex did something about this.

tippysiggy.jpg

I think you have to make them individually...Eg. if you have 2 spicy stews in your inventory with 3-doses of orange and drink 1 the other will have no spice in it. So if you drink 1 then drink a whole load after that was in the same inventory, you'll probably notice nothing much will change except for the initial one you drunk. That's because they have no spice in it :P

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

It is very helpfull.

*Aplauds*

=D>

Applaud's Tro's spelling abilities =D> .

This seems very useful, but wouldn't it seem tedious? Is it a random boost between -6 or 6? Or am I mistaken, and it's just a 50/50 chance, 6 or -6?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Okay, is ANYONE getting even +1 boost for construction from any stews?

hvXho.png

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I used this to make a fury at 85 crafting.

Its really quite a pain.

It took me several hrs and about 50 stews to get a plus 5 effect.

Mostly I got minus 1 and minus 2 etc.

And the only way to restore your stats quickly is to drink a super restore pot.

I went through about 10 of them.

I would only recommend it for once-in-a-while type things.

You dont want to be doing this regularly.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Ok guys, I just need to warn all you who are so exited about ocnstruction.

I made a whole bunch of stews yesterday with 3 orange spice. As of the 27th it didn't do anything to construction. Please tell me if Jagex did something about this.

Yeah I was excited so I can boots 4+ so I can finally build my Guilded Throne but after 12 stews with 3 orange spice ea no one even add +1 to construction. well going to get cons. 78 now no other way lol.

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

At 63 smithing i used a mature dwarf stout to do that quest, and also that was recent to when it was released so unless they changed it it should still work

118+ combat

1730+ total

85 slayer

95 mage

94 range

I was bored so I did this:

68mg8.png

Took me 6 stews with 3 orange spice each to get the +5. I have not seen +6 in any stat yet, I think the formula is really 2*(# of spice)-1.

Also construction level didn't change at all, orange spicy stews don't affect it.

I'm looking forward to planting my Spirit tree in a couple levels :)

Beigo.png

Does the orange spice work correctly after todays update?

hvXho.png

w85p2012-1.png