Do You have a "Home World"

Vaki_Sanake

21 was always my f2p world, now it's 31 cause I'm a member, I like -something-1s. 82 is pretty good too.

sonicoscar.png

tipitpickclubtfourthwq0ff1.jpgtipitpickclubfirsthalfdy1.pngtipitpickclubsecondhalfgb5.png

Before you read this interview, think about how cool it is to have people like Oscar on the site? What I mean, take a read =P

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World 99 o' course.

I've given and recieved plenty of HYT's. Especially the first two days of the museum minigame thing, I said "Hyt!" to someone and got like a million replies :shock: . It was fun. But now that place is almost empty.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

w99 is so ftw. It was my home world before I joined tif. I met shad there before tif and coa, and they dragged me to tif.

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

World 66! its closest to me so not laggy. if and when my friend gets on he gets on world 66. and, i have been on world 66 since i started... dec 2005... except when i go to trade/pc/what not...

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png

91. It's a new york server so it's close to me, some of my friends play there, and the number means double nats.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

99. If it starts lagging I will not hesitate to switch to 92 or 42 for the time being

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Usually 132 or 56.... but now that i think of it, i'll go on 99. Not that a lotta people will know me. :(

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.