Lord Umega's Journey to 10k sharks! [Got 90 cooking!]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck man i am going to fish 1000 sword fish i think(in less i get relly bored lol) any ways i am f2p but feel free to add me and chat if you want btw nice santa.

rednewdc5.png

By 'fittest' do you mean 'most selfish brat with the fastest internet connection?'

Gratz! I'm pretty sure you could sell/give the 1k burnt sharks to zoidnerd :) Nice siggy of yours too :P

(I agree with the bottom line too)

Thanks. I did see this topic about 200k+ burnt sharks, but didn't know who to give them to. Thanks for the info. :D

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Thanks again guys!! :mrgreen:

Oh and guess what I found?

macroerzj8.png

Macroer, looked him up on on highscores, and he was only ranked in fishing with 78 fishing. It was also wandering around the fishing guild like a headless chicken for a bit before it started fishing to. o_O

Lol! Headless chicken. Can you help with the pictures like you have in the post before this one, I need to know how to upload them onto my posts. Can you help me?

P.S.

I Hope people don't think that when I try to find a spot fish in. :-w

yow90.gifsingle_skill1133730550.png

Thanks everyone who has posted there Good Lucks! :D

4105 sharks so far. Also got a big shark to. I hope I get 1k more tommoz which will mean half way. \:D/

I might post a pic when I get 5k sharks.

Well, I'm tired now and going off to bed...

Thanks maz and rooney!!

Just got 1k sharks!! w00t!! \'

I've just done the xbow update, didn't want to waste to much time on it. Tried out a few of the new agility shortcuts as well.

newbowob8.png

ha! im in this pic, only with 79 wc anyway.. now 80 btw!! anyway goodluck with that, im only halfway my other goal (7.5k yew longs)

You on the other hand have worked VERY hard. Your goal is 10k sharks? Uve started when? Saturday lastweek? I started 2 weeks ago and ive only gotten half of mine. You in a week alone did 5k sharks. THATS real dedication there. Hope you get your d chain soon \'

Hey, thats a reasonable goal. GL. I think I saw you in the guild the other day, before seeing this topic :S

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

Good luck im going for 90 fishing which ill have me fish some where around 20k sharks :wall:

~gotsol~

rsn: pippin36

Ps: ill come fish with you :P

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

I've made it to the 5k sharks mark!!

5ksharksyh2.png

Thansk to Ungarmax aka Aeonblade3 for 10 more sharks to make it 5k before I finished tonight.

I seem to have made a lot of friends during the goal wishing my goodluck and so. I started with around 4-5 friends on my list, now my list is almost 2 pages long!! :shock:

But thanks to everyone that has come by so far and had a chat with me!! :mrgreen:

Great bump for the great player, Umega!

Ooh, thanks rooney. I saw your RL friend in the fishing guild too, McPreditor? :mrgreen:

Anyway I now have 5379, not a lot, since had some RL stuff to do.