Sseli's 1000 Item Giveaway - 1k F2P & F2P Retirement

TheAncient

I've been playing Runescape since around 2001. Finally, I've gotten 1,000 F2P Skill Total, after several PHats, scams, hiatuses, other accounts, and countless hours of training. I'm truly proud of this accomplishment.

I, however, have always treated 1000 F2P total as a turning point. I planned 1000 to be my F2P retirement day - and finally, after several years of my good ol' F2P ways, I am getting membership.

Over the past days, I have amassed 1000 items of variable value. There are 10 types of items, and 100 instances of each type. The first character/letter in each of these types of items spells out the following:

spellingjj9.jpg

Some two-worded items even have both words begin with the letter :P

To celebrate, I will be giving away these items in their sets of 100, to the 10 people who respond to this post first (that want the item). I also drank my first Red Bull, the most drugged non-alcoholic legal drink. :wink:

Note: The contest is over.

I will also be giving away 10k airs to the first person to include the magic word in their post :-k

Please reply with your RSN and which letter you would like to choose! :D

PICS:

(For my 1000th level, I killed a demon with nothing but a Santa on)

firsthittc6.jpg

killingthedemontt0.jpg

yayks5.jpg

EDIT:

The 10 winners have been chosen! Here they are:

S - narib168

S - sp4de

E - falco513

L - ghostremains

I - icedragon444

A - ball of pain

K - imaerehw4

F - bignick1030

2 - coldsorcu

P - wolfhunterxz

tman59 was the first to include "the magic word" in his post. Congrats!

Here are the prizes:

findr4.jpg

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Sp4de is the name.

V is my lettah

RSN: Falco513 vr2

Letter: T

Good luck with your membership

I actually forgot to put the right thing down, I'll give you guys the next two letters: S and E, respectively

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Very lucky :) 1000 skill total on f2p isn't easy. I was f2p for like my entire RS gaming life.

I'd be honored to take some of the items off your hands sseli!

My RSN is: Wolfhunterxz

Please message me in-game when I'm online, chat is always on. Or you may message me on the tip it forums here :)

Good luck in RS retirement!

Oh, and P is the letter I choose :)

-Wolfy

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Thanks Luiz! I asked you to say cheese, then you went into a rant about using all your cheese on some pizza! lol :P

K for Kebab!

11fz4.png

I shall never eat or get rid of those kebabs! :3>

Oh I thought you wanted some cheese. :-k

sigcopyaf.png

they're all taken :cry:

so i will try to guess the magic word :is it cookies, muffins, pancakes, please, potatoes sseli rules, is cool???or is the magic word magic, apples, is 100,1000 ,is it p2p, is it dragon

hope i got the magic word

tman59.png

Dont laugh at my stats!!!!

Fear me I can own ZEZIMA!!!

icanownzezima.jpg

hmmm magic word is it:

magic

f2p

members

p2p

1000 total level f2p giveaway

urrrrm.......i dunno i never win anything so i dunno why im bothering nice achievement though

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....