Jagex's next update

HiddenTruth

Imagine that Jagex's next update was a wilderness update if you'd like to call it, but the thing is they'd keep this update hidden and that update would be:

The entire runescape would be the wilderness. Personally I'd just bank my rares, take out my pking equipment and head straight to lumby to kill all those beggars and go straight to world 1, free rares pl0z?

Now what would you do?:D

Umm... I think this thread should be called "If you were Durial123, what would you do?"

I would quit if such a thing happened

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

1) At the beginning of RS, they had anywhere dueling/fighting. This became CHAOTIC and they took it out and made the Wilderness.

2) If you had it again, it'd be just crazy, RS would crumble, the stronger people would get all the items and people would start quitting.

3) To add, as I said, it'd become chaotic, there's too many people playing nowadays, too much expensive items and whatnot, if it happened, I'd quit personally. That type of idea only works with small amounts of people. Unfortunately RS has become a large online game, so you can't or it'd just end up being total chaos. You couldn't sell your items without someone just coming in and PKing you and taking it for FREE. People would PK High alchers and take all of the bows or whatever their alching, the economy would fall apart.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

1) At the beginning of RS, they had anywhere dueling/fighting. This became CHAOTIC and they took it out and made the Wilderness.

2) If you had it again, it'd be just crazy, RS would crumble, the stronger people would get all the items and people would start quitting.

3) To add, as I said, it'd become chaotic, there's too many people playing nowadays, too much expensive items and whatnot, if it happened, I'd quit personally. That type of idea only works with small amounts of people. Unfortunately RS has become a large online game, so you can't or it'd just end up being total chaos. You couldn't sell your items without someone just coming in and PKing you and taking it for FREE. People would PK High alchers and take all of the bows or whatever their alching, the economy would fall apart.

No, no it wasn't chaotic. There was honour in the game back then - when you fought you fought for a reason. And less than half the people (roughly) chose to be PKers. The non-pking button was quite popular...

True, but these days... It wouldn't work.. :(

Yea, that's a good point. Too many noobs would run around screaming, and there would be no honour. Without the 3-round-before-running system of RSC, Pking in Runescape is dead anyway.

And that was the only reason I loved the game...

That's probably why I haven't played in two months and am hunting for a new MMORPG, come to thing of it.

you know what i would like? everywhere not wilderness, exept theirs a option and when you click it a icon above your head comes up and you can attac people who have it on too

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

egamer"]who was durial123???

its durial321, on June 6, 2006 (well it was June 5th for me that day), Cursed You had a party on 99 construction since he was first to get it, when Cursed you kicked everyone out, a few players had ability to attack players outside of the wilderness. It happened on world 111 which durial321 was killing people in Falador, he got perm banned a few days later and now noobs look up to him as a 'god' or 'legend'

At the beginning there was no duel. Then wilderness came along. Then duel was added so people could duel anywhere. Then duel arena.

Nowadays, it's too easy to mass kill people, imagine an Ancient Mage...

Besides, bank's were always safespots. Furthermore, the guards would attack those who were fighting, course, that's useless now.

RSN: Mutashi

well first off there would be no need for an announcement, it would be very abvious the moment you logged in :lol: .

I'd probably do some pking until I died and then log off until this bug was fixed because this would never ever happen :lol:

Then they would call it 2001, and the game would be fun again...

Funny, I thought those *exact* words upon reading the thread. ;)

It wasn't chaotic at all. Today's killing is chaotic. One hundred people on one person and the combat lasts less than a second? Oh, sick. Not.

The three rounds of combat rule was brilliant and crucial. Back then you could only attack four levels above or below your level, (which you didn't know), every place but Lumbridge, which entailed no attacking.

Nowadays, if they ever did bring this back - which they won't, it'd be interesting if different areas had different level values of who you could attack. Such as Varrock having a limit of only two or three levels above or below you. However, the sewer would have a limit of twenty. Things like that. Random land inbetween key places, like the desert between Al Kharid and the scorpion pit could be ten or so.

-GregEchidna

Third player in RuneScape to 99 attack, strength, defense and hitpoints.

I would get my Armour and my sword, hide inside a house in falador, and when someone passes that has a lower level then me, i jump out and kill him or her and take all his/her stuff.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Imagine that Jagex's next update was a wilderness update if you'd like to call it, but the thing is they'd keep this update hidden and that update would be:

The entire runescape would be the wilderness. Personally I'd just bank my rares, take out my pking equipment and head straight to lumby to kill all those beggars and go straight to world 1, free rares pl0z?

Now what would you do?:D

Lol man that would be one big hidden update :thumbsup:

tifsbti6oi.gif

Rsc was like this at 1 point right?

read before you post

Look at time posted before you spam up topics pointing out that one may have had the reply page open at the same time as the other, thus missing the others post entirely...

And thanks for that lovely bit of useless, offtopic spam.

If it was temporary, I'd bank everything but my r2h, and go about chopping everyone within eyesight. Get low on hp, flip on protect item, and head straight to Lumbridge. That city would be complete chaos, and you'd never be able to find yourself. But, since lumb is solo combat, I could evade my new challenger, run right over to the al khirad gate, and leave him in the dust. Then I would log out.

If it was permanent, I'd simply quit. A game where you can't even train your skills without being mercilessly slaughtered repeatedly is hardly a game.

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids

if this were to happen then i would definitely quit bcuz i am a skiller and not working on combat right now. i would be killed so many times and i would just eventually get tired of it. also having this, no new runescape players will come bcuz they will also be killed :ohnoes:

kalbatorixfull0ug4rn.jpg

Seling 45548 Airs PM if u want to buy some!