Kiriyama

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maging sucks.

Ever tried Ice Barrage? KthnxBai!

But Summoning can't come out like what, 1 Month after Lunars. Um No.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Maging sucks.

You cant say that considering you cant even cast a god spell, ancient, or teleblock yet.

Dagganoth Kings Drops: Berserker Ring (x1) D Axe (x2) Seercull (x1) Archer Ring (x1) Seers Ring (x1) Mud staff (x1)

Yes yes, I really want to learn how Glough summoned his Black and Jungle demons and then have them follow me as bodyguards. :roll:

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

What I'm wondering is how Jagex is going to pull of summoning. They can't overpower it (sorry guys, you won't be having Jad to protect you) but then again, they can't make it so weak that it becomes a worthless update.

It's going to be interesting seeing how, or really if, they pull this off :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I think there is gonna be a whole load of spells consider the fact that Rangers (although I prefer it over mage) are too overpowered now.

Jagex want to balance it more now

In the beginning it seemed the crossbows were uber strong, hitting in the 40's etc... But in fact, they are not useful at all in pvp combat. The effects are very rare, crossbows are slow, and the bolts are quite expensive if you want to get the good effects like dragonbreath.

So please dont make up conclusions which are based on nonsense.

On topic: I doubt jagex would make another "spell book" just after lunars. On the other hand, gnomes arent really fighting machines, so maybe they'll just add some other spells to make training easier.

On topic: I doubt jagex would make another "spell book" just after lunars. On the other hand, gnomes arent really fighting machines, so maybe they'll just add some other spells to make training easier.

That's what I was thinking. However, I have to say I think it unlikely that they would put the Gnomes in cahoots with the Moonclan. I'm trying to be optimistic, because I'd love to see an expansion to the Lunar Spells so quickly. If the new "Gnome Magic" is Summoning, I'll be blown away. It'd be amazing if they could successfully release Summoning in such close proximity to the Lunar update.

Welcome to the Behind the Scenes ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ August edition! For many of us, August brings sun, holidays, cheap souvenirs and sunburnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ but on RuneScape itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a whole different story! Unearth the secrets behind gnomic magics in a new quest, use new range and magic prayers, catch boats to and from ports and quake in fear over our new look dragons, demons and giants!

There are no holidays in August...

Maybe it's summon gnome.

I'm back?! No wayz!!!

43mxr40.jpg

yeah i think it woud be a telle to gnome tree/stronghold spell

We have both the gliders and the spirit trees, so I doubt we're gettign a tele gnome spell...

I don't think we're getting any new spells at all. We've just had the Lunars.

However look at the crossbow update, that has totally unbalnced the combat triangle Jagex may be tryin to balance it.

Maybe it has sime summoning spells. That'll shut people up for a week then they complain.

Not so soon though, Ancients and Lunar were like 2 years apart (I think)

lol well we can sit here and talk about it all we want but wont have a clue what it is until it comes out :XD:

legends2.jpg

Hmmm.. Here's a cool idea.

If we could create and summon our own soldiers (can be a tiger/monkey/panda bear or w/e) which we would have to train ourselves. When our creature is ready, we could bring him to some sort arena.. To fight with the creatures other people have created :)

Also, it can be mounted to travel. Its as fast as running, but has 200% energy :)

Just an idea, but it would be great!

that sounds like w0w

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Does any1 else think melee combat will soon die in wildy? now rangers can easily kill anyone with dragon arrows. if magic was given an update with powerful spells, melee will have no use.

for all the people that are saying its too soon sence lunar just came out, well

it probly is,

that one guy said that summoning sould expand lunars. I think this is a great idea, i mean, if your a pure lunar mage ( no hybreding melee's) you really have nothing to protect yourself in a multi area, vengance is ok for the first hit but after that? ( lunar is mainly non-combat magic if i remember right "like omg i just fertalized your crops") summoning a lesser or somthing would give the lunars some def against pkers while he is healing his team?

although i'd like to see how they would tie the gnomes in with the moonclan :-s :-k :XD:

and this " changeing spell book " is getting pretty dang annoying, how many dang mages are we gonna need to pk now? lets see, modern tbs, ancient barrages, and lunar heals group and vengances ppl, and gnomish mage just summons swarms oh semi high monsters to attack the whipers :XD: <.<

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

it probly is,

that one guy said that summoning sould expand lunars. I think this is a great idea, i mean, if your a pure lunar mage ( no hybreding melee's) you really have nothing to protect yourself in a multi area, vengance is ok for the first hit but after that? ( lunar is mainly non-combat magic if i remember right "like omg i just fertalized your crops") summoning a lesser or somthing would give the lunars some def against pkers while he is healing his team?

although i'd like to see how they would tie the gnomes in with the moonclan :-s :-k :XD:

and this " changeing spell book " is getting pretty dang annoying, how many dang mages are we gonna need to pk now? lets see, modern tbs, ancient barrages, and lunar heals group and vengances ppl, and gnomish mage just summons swarms oh semi high monsters to attack the whipers :XD: <.<

oh and lets consider melee for a moment.

Longeswords, maces, battleaxes, 2hs, barrows, whip etc

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

it probly is,

oh and lets consider melee for a moment.

Longeswords, maces, battleaxes, 2hs, barrows, whip etc

Yes melee does have a lot of weapons but that says nothing about how powerful they are... Psykick has a good point, I'm also getting sick of these magic books

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

Welcome to the Behind the Scenes ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ August edition! For many of us, August brings sun, holidays, cheap souvenirs and sunburnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ but on RuneScape itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a whole different story! Unearth the secrets behind gnomic magics in a new quest, use new range and magic prayers, catch boats to and from ports and quake in fear over our new look dragons, demons and giants!

Maybe it's summon gnome.

There are in England :D

Yeah, I hope it is summoning. That would be cool...

single_skill1134082728.png

they released lunar magics wasnt a good mage update on the combatfront dosnt really relate to balancing a triangle or anything,

the range update was also pooh big expansion but as useless as javelins.

but in coming months we will ahve the enw weapon developed at the range guild witch might be a decent rage update and then this month we could have a decent mage update like summoning. just a few thoughts

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

Maybe it's summon gnome.

And generally most ppl have a holiday in August. Scotland ftw.

why is there no Scottish servers?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Maybe it's summon gnome.

And generally most ppl have a holiday in August. Scotland ftw.

why is there no Scottish servers?

Why is there no Welsh Servers? <_<

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D: