I have an idea. Well sort of an idea, me and a couple of friends thought this up a while back, and now I plan to attempt it. Let me start of by saying this first, I am a middle class p2p character. The most money Ive ever had in my bank is 376K. My net worth is around 400K. I have full rune and a berserker and thats about it. I have 1 set of human bones. Yes human bones, the one essential item that all characters have. My idea is to trade this set of bones for something a little higher in value, and then trade that for something better than continue on. I, and many others, would like to see what I end up with. I could end up with an item worth 1 million or 1gp. It all depends on the support of fellow Runescapers like you. I will be on world 70 tommorow at 10:00 am Eastern Time. Please feel free to pm me if you want to make a trade. RSN is Ranger__999 (please note that there are 2 spaces in my name). Also post your support or willingness to trade here. If you cant find me on Runescape please pm. (I will also make F2P visits if needed). I am not a scammer, I am simply trying to prove a theory.

Cheers,

Ranger__999

UPDATE!

Traded my bones for a pot with Pasta Cheif!!!!

Keep on tradin!

Its better to be judged by twelve, than to be carried by six.

The only way it could be a scam is if I traded an item that wasnt agreed on by the seller. If the seller (you) agrees to giving me a bronze bar for a set of bones is fair, then there is no scam.

Its better to be judged by twelve, than to be carried by six.

ive heard of this somewhere, if i remember correctly a guy traded up a red paper clip all the way to a house (very impressive if i may add). best of luck and let me know if u get anything fun or interesting, as i may trade up for it

blackfire327.png

zaquierming wrote:

Very original.

If by 'original' you mean; 'been done a zillion times'... then yeah. Very original.

Well do please find me the other "zillion" topics.

Search for "the egg game". <.<

pixelsigwg5.png

Did you happen to read the story of a man who bargained his way from a giant red paper clip to a 1million dollar house? lol, sounds like you want t do that..Im all for it, I might help you.. I'll th8ink about it.

Qizx2- Archmage

Personnumber100- Warlock for life.

Would you?

Did you happen to read the story of a man who bargained his way from a giant red paper clip to a 1million dollar house? lol, sounds like you want t do that..Im all for it, I might help you.. I'll th8ink about it.

A lot of people have heard the story, but it was an average 40,000 dollar house dude lol, not a million doller house :shock: .

Good luck with this thread in Blogscape. Wonder how far you'll get :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

1mill? lol it was more like a junky 40k house

RSN: Bantam222 [105 combat] [1578 total level]

1gp.jpg

Support my quest for 1600 Skill Total!