Favorite shoe brand/style.

Guest XplsvBam

Guest XplsvBam

Casual FTW!! Yea I like shoes that are not only comfy but look comfy and are in style.

My favorite shoe brand is skecher. I had a nice pair of Crusades. They were ruined when I was at a club in the foam pit :(.

60326_BRN.jpg

Skechers are great because they are also affordable.

What about you?

srry im in the back to school mood.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anouther one for Converse! (Only chuck Taylors though)

I have a pair for

mowing the lawn

skateboarding

and casual

Oh and my casual ones can be used as dressshoes, they're all black (I wore them to junior high graduation)

They're good for skateboarding because its harder to jam your toe, the metal helps from breaking the laces, and you can get a better feel of the board through them.

EDIT: (irl picture, but does it matter?)

242ec69.jpg

1z2zrwo.jpg

Converse is probably the most tasteless, shapeless,sock-like shoe company in the world. I hate them.

I have adidas forest hills:

product.jpeg

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

Converse is probably the most tasteless, shapeless,sock-like shoe company in the world. I hate them.

I have adidas forest hills:

You're thinking about chuck taylors, they have different models. The orginal design is REALLY old... converse used to be strictly basketball shoes. Being barefoot is one of the most comforable feelings your feet can and and because of the material converse are made of, it feels like it.

Have you ever tried them on?

(They don't look good on people with wide feet)

1z2zrwo.jpg

I have a pair of Etnies and a pair of DC's.

I've never rode a skateboard in my life, so that's sort of ironic. I just liked how they felt, so I have to endure the "You skateboard? Are you good?" questions from people 4 years younger than me like I am Tony Hawk himself.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Nike Airs. I've had a few pairs now. They are comfy and I just like the style of them, they never get old.

note: not the same colours necessarily as these ones though but the same style.

nike_air_max_bw_classic_m.jpg

sig2ho7.jpg

I like k-swiss :) . Stripe color shifter ftw :D I love changing the color of stripes on my shoes.

Sounds like almost as big a gimmick as those ones back in the 80's where you could pump up the air bubble using the tongue.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

I've had Sketchers before. Looks awesome, but the quality is mediocre. They didn't even last me a year cause the sole started to fall off.

I used to have a pair of black Converse that I got 6 years ago and the soles have barely worn off. Too bad my feet got too big for them though. My favourites vary for whatever I do. When running, I have a pair of Adidas training shoes. For a bit more casual stuff, I have a pair of Columbia's black hiking shoes. My choice on shoes differs on what I'm gonna use them for or what I'm wearing.

I like k-swiss :) . Stripe color shifter ftw :D I love changing the color of stripes on my shoes.

Sounds like almost as big a gimmick as those ones back in the 80's where you could pump up the air bubble using the tongue.

Yea it's pretty corny but thats why I baught them. :P

Thought the idea of changing the stripe color was kinda funny.

(also the guy at the store told me I would be the coolest kid in school <.< )

lope6jw0.jpg

Heh, that reminded me, I always wanted a pair of trainers which flashed at the bubble heel. God, they opitomised 9 year old coolness!