members items in free to play

zooyork1

i think that jagex should change that members objects can not be used in free to play.

members pay money to access these special items, weapons, and armours and i think the least jagex should do is let these items be usable in f2p just to reward those p2p members

zoo+york+1.png

he then people just train their mage to lvl 94 make a lot of money on F2P and do desert treasure go back to F2P and own big time in the wildy

basically the answer is no if members spent hard earned money on these items then they sould use it in the member servers

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

F2P'ers claim that life is unfair, but in this instance, Jagex is correct. It would be incredibly unfair for f2p players to be victimized by p2p players hunting them down in the wilderness using whips, dragon weapons, poisoned weapons, etc. Stuff that f2p would have no defense against.

Sorry, guys, allowing P2P-only stuff to be used in F2P worlds has got to be one of the worst ideas I've ever heard. It's actually worse than giving F2P players a free day once a month.

- Sligo

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.

F2P'ers claim that life is unfair, but in this instance, Jagex is correct. It would be incredibly unfair for f2p players to be victimized by p2p players hunting them down in the wilderness using whips, dragon weapons, poisoned weapons, etc. Stuff that f2p would have no defense against.

Sorry, guys, allowing P2P-only stuff to be used in F2P worlds has got to be one of the worst ideas I've ever heard. It's actually worse than giving F2P players a free day once a month.

- Sligo

Exactly. If you get ice blitzed, you're dead. If you have nothing more than rune, you're deader. All f2pers would stop pking. And f2p world would be invaded by members pkers. Whips, dds, ancient magicks, fire wave, infinity armor, veracs, it's a horrid thought.

Live, love, eat!

- Sligo

Exactly. If you get ice blitzed, you're dead. If you have nothing more than rune, you're deader. All f2pers would stop pking. And f2p world would be invaded by members pkers. Whips, dds, ancient magicks, fire wave, infinity armor, veracs, it's a horrid thought.

Shudders ru insane or somthing? :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

phily.png

thxs vibro for the sig ^_^.

In some cased i believe that p2p items should be made free, but very few. Only one really. Blue mystic armour should be f2p because i honestly believe that mages in f2p that dont pk have the worst option of clothing around. Should they use blue.... or black robes? Or maybe go crazy and wear some monks robes. Even rangers have a bigger selection of clothing than them.

ARGGGGG!!!!! Don't agree with him. Jagex is not going to allow it, because as soon as one P2P item is allowed in the F2P world, but the F2Pers can't make it, then the Members will make MASSIVE amounts of money selling these items. And having member rangers hunt down F2P meleers with the new crossbow bolts and getting 50k per kill?

NTY

:shame: :shame: :shame:

vivi.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

"The only tyrant i accept in this world is the still voice within." - Mahatma Gandhi

newscapere4.gif

- Sligo

However (although I don't agree wiv this) all those pkers would go against each other so it becomes like P2P wildy.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Anyone with half a brain cell can tell this idea is insane. Why bother having members worlds if your gonna alow eveyrthing on f2p. Might as well put members and f2pers together on everyworld and u might as well make 75% of the f2p population quit. BAD IDEA :shame:

phily.png

thxs vibro for the sig ^_^.

I really dont like this idea at all.

When I first saw this thread I thought it was about making members items not being useable at all in free worlds.

For example a member cant wear mystic robes while in the free worlds to show it off.

I agree that being able to use p2p stuff in f2p worlds is a monumentally bad idea; you think getting coal in the Mining Guild is hard now? Imagine how much harder it would be when Dragon Picks are released and, with this idea implemented, dozens of Members come to f2p to show off their new picks.

Rtp000's idea has some merit, but there was a rant that dealt with a similar topic and many members complained about not wanting to have to change out of their p2p gear just to visit a friend on f2p for a few minutes, and in that I can understand their ire, so I don't see it happening.

What I would like to see regarding p2p items in f2p worlds is the ability for f2pers to at least use the Examine feature to learn about p2p items. I'm sure there would be a lot more people finding ways to become members if they could know what the various p2p items can actually do for them, as opposed to "You need to be on a members' server". Getting that message all the time doesn't pique my interest into getting members.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

What I would like to see regarding p2p items in f2p worlds is the ability for f2pers to at least use the Examine feature to learn about p2p items. I'm sure there would be a lot more people finding ways to become members if they could know what the various p2p items can actually do for them, as opposed to "You need to be on a members' server". Getting that message all the time doesn't pique my interest into getting members.

but how often would a f2per get a chance to do this, unless the person was an ex-member with p2p stuff in their bank? in which case, you would hope that they would know what the stuff in the former bank was...

Stallion4589.png

i think that this ingraned into the games programming and would b hard/immpossible ot remove....

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

If they make dds's useable in f2p,they also have to make antipoison potions and herblore f2p.Now we don't want that do we. <.<

tipitsignatureyu1.jpg

How many 'scapers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

1 to screw it in and 49 to complain how better it was before.

Was signed,Kioh Twan

Or maybe he means your able to equip/unequip members items on non-members, example - your members runs out and you have a d long on you, you get out your rune wc axe to do some woodcutting and when finished can put your d long back on.

My members ran out recently and until next holidays i'm either stuck in what i'm wearing of if i change i'll have to drop/stash it.

No one would bother suggesting to make members items useable on non-members other wise it wouldnt be "non"-members but making it available to ex-members to equip/unequip members items even when on f2p worlds cant harm anyone. I still find it funny attacking gaurds without moving my d long.

Wow, whips, barrows, and dragon items would be complete and utter MAYHEM in the wilderness for f2p. #-o

Think how you would feel, being chased down in wild by a clan of full dharoks from level 46 wilderness, running away with only full rune and a scimmy.

And ANCIENTS, omg i could imagine THAT. It'd completely destroy the land of f2p. :-k I personally, don't like the idea, sorry.

No. Pking would be horrible for F2P, and a lot of them might quit...that's not what Jagex wants to happen. Imagine the 4 dds specs (8 hits in all), then the whip spec, and the guys probably dead. If he isn't dead, then Enfeeble, then another hit from the whip, and he's dead.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

ARGGGGG!!!!! Don't agree with him. Jagex is not going to allow it, because as soon as one P2P item is allowed in the F2P world, but the F2Pers can't make it, then the Members will make MASSIVE amounts of money selling these items. And having member rangers hunt down F2P meleers with the new crossbow bolts and getting 50k per kill?

NTY

:shame: :shame: :shame:

Aren't Those Gloves From Canifis Available For f2p'ers To?

I remember Selling A pair To A f2p Friend I had.

I have A Main Account, W00Dp3ck3r,Level 53,For Those Who Think I'm A noob.