More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

even if you cut out the replacable holiday events and other randoms, the bank for nonmembers is insane.ill see if i can tally things up; melee set (plate, legs, large helm, kite, 2-3 weps (i know i got more than a scim!)) 7-8 spaces, ranger set (coif, legs, chaps, vams, bow, 1-2 types of arrows (i got bronze to mith)) 7 spaces, mage set (hat, robe, chaps, staff, 3 elemental runes (depending on what you do), various other runes (lets cut out mind and body, that leaves laws nats chaoses deaths & cosmics) anti-d shield (some bet from lumby duke every time, like me)) 13 spaces, food, str pots, various skiller items (the 4 gem types, ores/bars, logs, picks/hatchets, hides, molds, etc.), merch items (the trails items, zammy wines, limps, red spider eggs, various ammies, even more of the previous items listed, etc.), and members items (doesnt apply to people who havent been mem).the combat equipment alone fills up more than 50% of the bank.

i personally think that an initial 1.5 rows then add one/one half row every year (*guess*mems get this much on average every three weeks!*guess*)would make this issue resolved.i fully intend on joining the rally, and if possible, getting the clan im in to back this up.we should vid the rally, then show all the available mods we know the vid, asking them to post about it in their section of the runescape forums.either way, 500+ people on one world would easily attract attention.if some mods start muting the ralliers, then we should report the ones who do this for whatever we can.that a good idea?

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'm expecting at the rally:

-50-100 (Or More) Serious Ralliers

-100-200 Other People, maybe friends, clan members, etc. (These people will help attract attention, but possibly not help us too greatly)

-20 Party-Poopers. Party-Crashers. Meaning members who despise this thread, and will attempt to destroy our rally.

What'll Probably Happen:

Us serious ralliers will gather earlier than most people arrive. We will start attracting attention, some people will probably start noticing. Since this is a F2P world, some may also join in.

Everyone else arrives. We get a few mods to help control the crowd. Mass spamming starts. Chaos erupts. The screen is covered in white. Mods don't know what to do. They mute everyone they can, although I hope some of us will be trying to keep it down as well.

We will attract attention (Good), but we will suffer some consequences. (Bad) I don't know what those consequences will be. But I have a rather bad feeling that something is going to happen.

I agree on videotaping the rally. My recording system is screwed up, but hopefully someone else can record the whole thing, and possibly put it on Youtube. Maybe some Youtubians will also find out and join us. :D

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

i too have told them countless times, mostly on my noobs, so i would get banned for spamming, that we need more bank space!

I will puit the link on as my signature too!!!

I WILL BE THERE!!!!!

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Penguingeek, I do not believe there will be many mutes. All of the pmods I've gathered have been given a complete summary of what we're going to be doing. I told them to only warn (mute if need be) the people that flame or spam things like "@@22@2@22@2@". As long as the supporters only say one message per 10 seconds, it should be fine.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

To be honest Prankster, I think you're too optimistic. And I'm too pessimistic. :lol:

Tell me...Through those clouds of spam, do you think the spammers would see the warnings? Mods need to be tough, and should be lenient at times, but there are times they shouldn't. From past experience (Of going to especially popular TET Events and other similar rallies) I know what to expect. People WILL spam. Obviously, supporters who've posted here probably won't, but other people will. From what people have said so far, we've got quite a few friends and clan members coming (If you invite anyone, make sure they know the rules. Hopefully they follow them, but there's less of a guarantee of that then of posters) and probably some flamers, as you've seen a lot of people who strongly disagree with this and will spam/flame in this thread. If they'll spam/flame in this thread, what stops them from doing that at the rally? Unless you have a lot of black marks, you won't get permanently banned (I don't think), so you won't lose your account permanently. No harm, right? (Obviously, there is...But perhaps they won't think of them.)

Who knows. I can't tell the future. Maybe we'll be lucky and there'll be no spammers at all. Maybe not.

doublesmileyface1.png

Some f2p people post up your banks, I want to see them.

First of all, I'd like to point out that "bumping" your own post is spam. Secondly, posting ones bank could result in account theft (though it's not too common, some would like to stay on the safe side). It wouldn't be the first time that people have used a picture of what someone has in their bank, to "recover a lost password". Telling Jagex what's in your bank is one of those details that tells them you're the actual owner. Someone could fake it if they knew what you have in your bank. ;)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

You may be right. *sigh* -.- ... Only time will tell. But I hope that Jagex will at least start expanding the F2P bank limits. It will at least deal with some of this trouble. In the meantime, I hope you have a "noob account" that you can use to play so you won't go mad from having an account you can't use right. :?

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I been trying the 2 of every item idea. But the problem is there's some more expensive items (santa hat, blue mask,full rune(t)) which are much harder to almost impossible to get 2 of :wall:.

About 2+ pages worth are just f2p items. So yeah, f2p banks are definitely too small.

Tetsuya.png

Your new signature contains an item that does not need to be banked, it is replenishable through draynor.

Sure we need free bank space, but I don't want anymore, Old school for the win.

This is what I think will happen

All the great and full supporters show up early all excited and whatnot. Jmods come on in (of course everyone starts flashing pictures like :-# ) and then all the laters (supporters but not FULL excited ones) show up. Of course were gonna have a bunch of noobs start spamming and pmods will come in and mute those noobs. But other than them i think (hopefully) we'll have a good, orderly, big, and fun time screaming (every 10seconds...heck i'll be doing it every 1/2 seconds) that we deserve more bank space. theres gonna be a few voices of selfish members out their screaming were noobs and we dont deserve it (MUTE them! ahahahaha) but i'm sure they'll be drowned out by all of us. It'll be all fine.... :ohnoes:

I'm thinking at least 2 jmods will be there, or I hope so..

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

if jmods do show up we need to work out who speeks for us? each of us has unueque experionces but i dont think they can take the time to talk to every one of us. at most they will probaly pick ten of us to speek with. Black Bear is a Given but who else? Penguin geek I suppose and tetsue. we might want to work out who our officers are to help controll the crowd and speek for them if and when the jmods come.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Obviously the P-Mods, and any J-Mod that comes ought to be in control. Prankster obviously deserves some control as well (Him being the leader). I guess Devnull, Tetsuya, Bufo and I could be co-leaders or something.

And Tetsuya...I have a suggestion that's an extension to more F2P bank space that would help you. We've all heard it before (I hope). It's the special storage for items when your membership ends. To keep people from abusing this and storing all times in there, it can only be accessed on member worlds, and a payment is requirement (I'm thinking 100K, possibly more...). 100K IS a lot for some storage space, but it should be worth it.

Goof luck to you, Tetsuya, on somehow doing anything with that bank.

doublesmileyface1.png

^No more spam pl0x.

As for who will speak to any Jmods (if they show up). Jagex already knows I am hosting the rally, thanks to the pm's and the messages posted in the Pmod Forums. Most likely, if the rally is succesful, they will pm me first. Once pmed, I will talk with him about whatever he brings up on the matter. It's likely that he will send me a message to my inbox, from which I can send a more detailed reply. This is the same tactic they used in the Clan Support rally.

I'm not so sure about whether or not they will talk with anyone else about it. If they wanted to, they could just look through this thread. As you should know, Jagex Moderators don't just go pming random people, for any reason. It' usually for official business, or a talk to some rally leader who's caused a stir in Runescape.

If, they do wish to talk to other people, I will list thenames of the people that have been most active in arguments in this thread, or have played RS for a long period of time (more items to store). I'm not going to post an actual list right now. Currently, we should only be worrying about making this rally succesful.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

Currently, we should only be worrying about making this rally succesful.

Well said, PK/BB778. We definitely can not 'get the cart before the horse', to quote an old adage. If this doesn't work out, we're toast. :ohnoes: ***is worried***

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I think this is THE best suggestion i have ever heard of! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Lets do it!

Rip, you unlucky 33

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë{}{ (fishing) ----|| (smithing) o---->(Crafting) ;-)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Oh,[cabbage]

I would gladly trade another line of bank space for a year's worth of f2p updates. I'd even trade more f2p bank space for any/all future quests that might be added to f2p.

I constantly find myself looking for something to drop in order to find room to store new materials in my bank.

The only holiday items I'm able to keep in my bank are mime gloves and frog prince tunics. I've dropped full mime at least two times, plus numerous freaky forrester sets.

160vy.png

Oh where do I start?!

I had to drop full zombie, i had to give my full rune armour and stuff in order to pk with my clan :wall:. I can't pk anymore because the items i pk can't go in my bank. I can't pk anymore also because the stuff i pk with has to be full rune because i don't have enough space to fit the full rune and put on the pk clothes. If you have expensive, or valuable stuff then you can't have them. You can't even have any food or extra stuff in my bank because no room.

JAGeX has new updates too. All the holiday items we have, we can't keep. Especially for the people who joined RuneScape really early. They will have to drop their discontinued/holiday items in order to have any space at all. Don't forget when members want to go F2P pking. They can't because of the space. There are so much more reasons why non-members need more bank space. I don't know why they didn't do it. I guess they want to see the free world go to pot.

j0xPu5R.png

If, they do wish to talk to other people, I will list thenames of the people that have been most active in arguments in this thread.

ok remember that my RSN is bookgeek. lol \'

rally is getting so close!!!!!! i can't wait.....you think they'd add 2-3 rows....i doubt it, but only if people show up will it happen

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide