Freaky Forester Question

Verac_And_Ahrim_Own

1 time in wildy, made me lose a full rune kill..

(Friend killed him and shared after i came back)

And the last time, i log in while cutting oaks (OMG, oaks :o ) and when i click the oak, he comes, wasnt even online 1 minute, really, weeeird

other time, forgot, now got full :oops:

I love the hat and wanted it fast but got it last <.<

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Got hat cutting willows at draynor. Bottom cutting oak at varrock and cooking in edge, and yet to see top <.<

obtainfp9.jpg

^Click for the greatest sig maker ever!

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

"Long live the sun, may the darkness be hidden."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got him first time and he gave me leoderhosen Hat. I was powermining in hobgoblin mines in wildy.

2nd time i was ranging lessers and alched sumthing then got him. I got a lederhosen top

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

The first time i was killing hillies and the second i was woodcutting...just got to 53 (lyk 4 weeks ago) but the evnt isnt extremmely hard to get... its just a medium one :thumbsup:

I was walking one day and a noob wanted to battle..but he died before i could say yes......

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS

BETTER!

• 2 weeks later...