halfkeys flood...

szww

I just started play gnom delivery minigame, and i find out something odd...

...i did about 40 orders and get already 5 (!?!) half-keys (all were loops)

I just wonder if it's my luck, or just Jagex decided that getting tooth is

hard enough and make it easier to get loop?

did anyone of you also get so many halfkeys??

if you used the search button you would know lots of other people have

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

if you used the search button you would know lots of other people have

I used...but find none :-(

but i admit i only search them by titles :oops:

oh ok....ive seen other topcs bout this tho
I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Jagex deliberatly made dragonstones easier to get for the new bolts.
and this is a hunch?

No, it's just an observation. Jagex releases a crossbow update needing many gems and another use for dragonstones. Next week they release an update that gives tons of gems (including the 3 gem rock gems) and tons of half keys. It's quite obvious that the huge amount of incoming half keys was to make dragonstone bolts a new, accessible possibility.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Jagex deliberatly made dragonstones easier to get for the new bolts.
and this is a hunch?

No, it's just an observation. Jagex releases a crossbow update needing many gems and another use for dragonstones. Next week they release an update that gives tons of gems (including the 3 gem rock gems) and tons of half keys. It's quite obvious that the huge amount of incoming half keys was to make dragonstone bolts a new, accessible possibility.

I don't know if you thought this, but it was almost implied and I wanted to make sure nobody else got confused. Gem Rocks don't give dragonstones, but yes, they help for the other bolts. =P

But I also agree. I think this was intentional.

No, I said the mini-game, the Gnome Delivery Sevice, gives lots of gems (including the three from gem rocks) and lots of half keys... though mainly loops :(

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

and funnily enough, i dont get enough loop halves, mostly teeth halves from fire giants

just a question on the gnome stuff, do you have to make the items when you have started the task or can you make them beforehand?

well... that will be all about lots of halfkeys...

i just find out some changes in minigame (when giving food to customer it says how many items you have in token, and not only your credit like it used to be)

i also sterted to get les valuable things... and i see some new tips...

strange how the loop halfs are so much more common than the teeth halfs :-k

Its kind of always been that way for me really... even when the Fire Giants drop half keys. I was more likely to get a loop then a teeth half.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

really, i had 150 something fire giants and i got 5 teeth halves and 2 loops, by the way if anyone wants to trade a loop for a teeth feel free to drop me a pm (rsn: popx2004)

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

strange how the loop halfs are so much more common than the teeth halfs :-k

Its kind of always been that way for me really... even when the Fire Giants drop half keys. I was more likely to get a loop then a teeth half.

i believe thats the same for all of rune scape. teeth just much more uncomon, however i have heard interesting theory's on "what your training when u get a half key" threads, and ideas.