what lvl did you become a member at

2handeddagger

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i became a member at 98, constantly bugging my mom to make me a member really worked :P Although it took about 3 years to actually take an effect on her #-o

on old f2p acc i was around 55-60 and was about to get members then got hacked and quit, then when i came back i got around lvl 20\30 and my old friends were all members so i just decided to get it

legends2.jpg

on old f2p acc i was around 55-60 and was about to get members then got hacked and quit, then when i came back i got around lvl 20\30 and my old friends were all members so i just decided to get it

legends2.jpg

lvl 52-55 or so. A bit after I finished dragon slayer and was getting bored with f2p. I became members for a month and then didnt play for a year but now im back. :thumbsup:

99/99 Cooking. 1500+ total level. 96+ Combat

lawlkv8.png

94 BABY!! LMAO....nonmember since oct. 2001 oh yeah!!!!!!!1 hahah i finally decided to get it when i had good enough stats.. hours of time spent killing lessers to hours of time killing dragons!!!! hoorah!!!!!

darn, only 93 here :x

Banned from Runescape on a day I didn't play, for a real world trade I never did. Combat 113 - Total 1796 - Top 500 Cooking