Ummm... Woman help :anxious:

Noobish111

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you're 10 years old there is nothing worth doing with a girl, I mean what can you do? Run around and play on the swings, I mean sheesh wait until you're atleast 13-14 before you try and find love.

Exactly what I'm trying to get at, but I'd wait until later than 14 myself.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Guest GhostRanger
Exactly what I'm trying to get at, but I'd wait until later than 14 myself.

@Both of you: That's ridiculous. When you were 10 years old, maybe you didn't care. But if you have those feelings at 10 then there's no reason not to try and act on them.

I know some people who were 14 and not interested in dating, and so they shouldn't. It doesn't mean other 14 year olds shouldn't. It doesn't matter how silly you think it is in retrospect (my "relationships" when I was 10 were silly - but I still had them!), someone who's 10 can't and shouldn't be expected to look at it that way. Most high school relationships are silly and ridiculous but no one is preaching about how we shouldn't waste our time with those.

This is ridiculous to discourage him from feeling the way he does. The nerve!

Ask her if she wants a massage and then you can slowly lure her to your bedroo..

Err, wait, you're ten.

Just wait. Go up to her and just plant a big smooch on her face and just walk away. \'

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Ask her if she wants a massage and then you can slowly lure her to your bedroo..

Err, wait, you're ten.

Just wait. Go up to her and just plant a big smooch on her face and just walk away. \'

A Little more Bestfriend fading into Realationship Thing...

blootk8.jpg

Ex-Runescaper

ahh, ur too young for now...

become good friends...

if u still like her by then

something may happen in the long run :P

just follow ur heart lol... im no good with advice

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.

1. Friends

2. Note the word 10 years old.... -.-

dude im 11 and i have a crush on my next door nehbor.....lol. well im good friends with her and trust me once you become friends wit the girl its so much eiaser not to be caught looking at her while shes around people...you should jsut tell her howyou feel trust me it fells so good to get over it......good luck :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :-w :-w

@Both of you: That's ridiculous. When you were 10 years old, maybe you didn't care. But if you have those feelings at 10 then there's no reason not to try and act on them.

I know some people who were 14 and not interested in dating, and so they shouldn't. It doesn't mean other 14 year olds shouldn't. It doesn't matter how silly you think it is in retrospect (my "relationships" when I was 10 were silly - but I still had them!), someone who's 10 can't and shouldn't be expected to look at it that way. Most high school relationships are silly and ridiculous but no one is preaching about how we shouldn't waste our time with those.

This is ridiculous to discourage him from feeling the way he does. The nerve!

Please, I respect my right to save this kid's ego by keeping him from participating in these activities at such a young age. Hes not going to benefit from it any discernable way.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Please, I respect my right to save this kid's ego by keeping him from participating in these activities at such a young age. Hes not going to benefit from it any discernable way.
how would he not benefit from it? love is a great thing and needs to be learned sometime. Usually its better to learn early so you know how to deal with it when you get older.

how would he not benefit from it? love is a great thing and needs to be learned sometime. Usually its better to learn early so you know how to deal with it when you get older.

As stated earlier, neither him or the girl are old or mature enough for this to be considered "love" in any sense. Its better that he saves his energy for a few years down the road. :shame:

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

My advice would be to act on your feelings. I have a crush at the moment too (although I'm 15) and I know how it feels.. I just don't want to mess anything up because I live next door to the girl I like.. All you can do is see if she likes you too and even if she doesn't you could still try to be friends, and maybe she'll like you in the future (You can thank my dad for that advice.. ::' ).

Nothing wrong with having a little girlfriend. I had my first one at the age of 10 and it was just fun. She moved away, so that ended that...:P

Just hang out with her a lot? I don't think I've ever, ever asked a girl out. I just hung out with them a lot and after a while it was pretty much assumed.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Guest GhostRanger

You respect your right? What the hell does that even mean? Anyway... I had "relationships" at that age and my "ego" is just fine. He'll benefit it in any way that anyone else engages in a meaningful relationship at any age: he'll have fun.

Please show me your degree in child psychology and explain to me why it's a bad thing. I'd love to hear your advice and compare it to the advice I had growing up from a father who was a therapist - specifically focusing on relationships - and had no problem with me "dating" girls that age.

My advice would be to act on your feelings. I have a crush at the moment too (although I'm 15) and I know how it feels.. I just don't want to mess anything up because I live next door to the girl I like.. All you can do is see if she likes you too and even if she doesn't you could still try to be friends, and maybe she'll like you in the future (You can thank my dad for that advice.. ::' ).

liar dat is what i did and dat chick is now a "female dog" if ya kno what i mean

guy dont go on youtube and search my name "jblrulessd" and if yall do plz dont watch my video!!!!!!!!!!! especially chillen at starbuxxxxxx

First of all try and become friends with her. Then when the time is right ask her to the movies or something. :thumbsup:

exactly what I did with my first "real" girlfriend..still together \'

Go for it little man. If you get turned down you will get over it.

I agree, you will be going to a new school soon who cares if you get turned down? you might never see her agian..

You dont know how much I'm laughing at some of you people's suggestions.. :lol:

You cant love because you're 10? Whats wrong with it? If they truly love each other leave it be.

I would get to know her first, her intrests and stuff. Become friends in some way then ask her out when the time is right.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You respect your right? What the hell does that even mean? Anyway... I had "relationships" at that age and my "ego" is just fine. He'll benefit it in any way that anyone else engages in a meaningful relationship at any age: he'll have fun.

Please show me your degree in child psychology and explain to me why it's a bad thing. I'd love to hear your advice and compare it to the advice I had growing up from a father who was a therapist - specifically focusing on relationships - and had no problem with me "dating" girls that age.

And they start throwing punches....

last I checked a 10 year old does not have the maturity to understand what love is, in any sense. Its pretty simple and I've only repeated it 4 times throughout this short but intense thread.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....