Fancy or Fighting?

LucaFalcon

Ups and downs:

FIGHTING BOOTS :: They look tough, but you have to screw up your eyes to notice them, not very visible.

FANCY BOOTS :: They look cool, but they draw attention from your other clothes, and they sort of force you to make all other items looks just as wacky or it looks stupid.

Overall, Fancy Boots, though. Prince Robes, Fancy Boots and Frog Mask FTW, lol. :XD: :thumbsup:

tipitsignatureuq0.gif

Noooo, Prince Robes are a nightmare. I can't force myself to drop them but they take up Bank Space. Thankfully my boots never give me that problem because I wear Fancy boots and chuck out any others (Zombie for example). Im F2P ATM and I can't get any better in terms of boots.

sodbbannercn2.png

yes pieces aren't tradable. I prefer fancy :P A level 93 f2p walking around with fancy boots and frog outfit. I look like such a noob 8-)

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

Fancy. The fighting boots just look so plain, the fancy boots at least catch people's eye.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

I like fancy better, fighting are too simple...barely noticeable, and not much different from normal leather boots

Fancy boots might give a wrong impression of your sexuality though :S That's why I like the others better.

:-s You...have...some issues to solve ya know?

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard

Fighting boots.Atleast they add some defence I think.Don't like fancy stuff. :lol:
both boots give same bonuses

i like the fighting ones. the red strip on them goes well with my full zammy. i also like the little horn on the toe of the fighting boots.

(also, if anyone has ever played the humorous fantasy card game "Munchkins", don't the fighting boots look sorta like the "boots of buttkicking" ?) lol

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

I prefer the fighting boots, the fancy draw so much attention from noobs that all the time ask: "Where did you get those boots?", "How can i get those boots?" and "Can i buy those boots?". Also, I think the fighting ones are cooler 8-) .

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

both boots give same bonuses

i like the fighting ones. the red strip on them goes well with my full zammy. i also like the little horn on the toe of the fighting boots.

(also, if anyone has ever played the humorous fantasy card game "Munchkins", don't the fighting boots look sorta like the "boots of buttkicking" ?) lol

In case you hadn't noticed I'd already pointed that out.

sodbbannercn2.png

The "stronghold boots" are the best F2P melee boot, but mages and rangers should stick to leather to avoid the -3 or -1 combat penalty.

Functionally, they are equivalent to Bronze boots, which shows precisely where they stand against other members boots.

Now if you want to go round wearing "stripy socks" to prove that you've done the stronghold, fine, but for a F2P melee PKer, the fighting boots are better because they are not obvious.

One drawback is that you can only have one pair, but you can portal through each level to get them replaced (not tried asking Diango or Thessalia).