Dragon hally

Guest Mr_Man

Trol Generals. Decent def experience and if I ever lose/sell my Granite Shield I like to get a free one there for DK's 8-) .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I like using my hally on dragons, particularly blues in the Ogre Enclave. Decent xp but excellent money makers. 4.5k 100% drop and the occasional lvl-3 clue. I got a Sara plate off one clue. :thumbsup:

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

I like using my hally on dragons, particularly blues in the Ogre Enclave. Decent xp but excellent money makers. 4.5k 100% drop and the occasional lvl-3 clue. I got a Sara plate off one clue. :thumbsup:

I like using hally in Ogre Enclave too :thumbsup: Never tried with dusties though, can't kill them yet <.<

Proud Fire Cape Owner March 9, 2007

Owner of 2/24 Capes of Achievement

Planet__X.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then throw it in their faces and ask for the oranges you originally asked for.

I think that this is what you are looking for:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=373132

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

sometimes i use mine on black deamons in travely dungeon

also did you know that you can triple hit a monster with the spec, it just needs to be 3 spaces wide, meaning that the max hit could infact be higher than dhoraks max hit, as i can hit 30+ at 85 str while super potting and praying, so someone with 99 str and super pot and pray could easily hit 120+ in one shot

Candymann16.png

also did you know that you can triple hit a monster with the spec, it just needs to be 3 spaces wide, meaning that the max hit could infact be higher than dhoraks max hit, as i can hit 30+ at 85 str while super potting and praying, so someone with 99 str and super pot and pray could easily hit 120+ in one shot

Then why does Jad only get hit twice instead of like 5-6 times, seeing he's huge..

I usually take my hally with me when i range monsters who are 2+ spaces large, along with black mask it's way more useful than msb spec.

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

This is wrong. You can hit a MAX of twice regardless of the monster's size. This is from loads of personal experience as well as from the runescape's special attack guide.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I used mine on dusties but its not very affective as u dont double hit them with the spec, also hally is quite slow thats why i sold it. I used it mainly for killing fire giants as they have low def, u double hit them and they are easy to trap.

Chris_2_8.png

Fire Giants, Lesser Demons, Greater Demons, Black Demons, Blue Dragons, Black Dragons, Dust Devils, Kalphite Guardians, Hellhounds, particulary large Trolls, ...

Best purchase ever :P It's perfect in the sense that you don't have to pay attention after you've started fighting a monster and are in your safespot. Easy to train your combat and read these forums at the same time ::'

Suqah! They have quite low defence, take up 2 squares (or more) and drop level 3 clues fairly often (about the same or more often than Hellhounds, I find.) You can also bag yourself some decent herbs...and the best part is, no noobs. I rarely see anyone in my safespot (read: never), yet i've made 1m+ in a few hours from clues I got there.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

i managed to hit a 62 without prayer and pots level 77 str and the special

Apcrump0.png

http://url241.imageshack.us/url241/8827/3hitcv0.png

there you go, d hally hitting 3 different spots in one spec

ive never seen that :shock: , but i rarely use mine now.. but when i did use mine, i would use it on like hellhounds, dust devils, fire giants, and blue dragons \'