A chance to remove a random event from the game

Freesia

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would get rid of the swarms - and I wish evil bob would give a better reward.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

I'm starting to dislike Leo I've had full zombie twice now when I don't have any zombie stuff i get leo 5 times per hour with zombie stuff I don't want and when i have full zombie I never get Leo with the emotes I want <.<

gesbannerwithallskillsamh0.png

The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

I seriously dislike the swarm and evil Bob. I actually like Leo. Especially when I get him while ranging blues. He allows me to bank :thumbsup:

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

I think Leo the gravedigger is pretty good, it helps by acting as a deposit box , saving much inventory space it can be a saviour when running full of quite good items , although the 500gp i get per time isn't much.

magicaltrevorst2.jpg

i hate the FROGS my god theyre soooo anoying!!!!!!!!

Yesterday i was cooking in edgeville and i got 6 frogs......12 dwarfs........2 chickens a swarm and about a 1000 niles miles and giles and a securtiy guard!!!!

SO ANNOYING

It's close between:

1. Evil chicken (would make more sense if you got it from attacking chickens for too long)

2. Sandwich lady (or change the reward - I usually take pot luck on the teleport)

3. Drunk dwarf (another useless reward)

4. F2P Shade (no drop & dangerous as hell)

5. Security guard (40gp and a book!)

Never used to keep 0-stat items, but now I own full zombie (on main), frog stuff on a couple of pures, one camo piece and 2 mime pieces... wish I'd kept the forrester stuff, as that seems to be a rare event now.

Bob the cat fishing one is really annoying, and really low xp

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

EVIL CHICKEN i hate it so much its so gay. killed me and my friend when we were using dh at monkey gaurds....and u get it so much. i think after u do that portiono of recipe for disaster when u kill the evil chicken, u shouldnt get it nemore

slayeravdy0.png

Evil bob Island... Gives you like, 400 fish exp.

Yeah but I like the music from evil bobs island, froglands pretty cool too. Id do away with the evil twin and the lost and found. I mean if you teled out of the wildy with 1hp and got the lost and found, its a 75% chance youl die because you can hardly see which is the odd one out.

Security guard (40gp and a book!)

Maybe you are just unlucky. I always get uncut gems from him frequently. Once i got a uncut diamond \'

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

It's a bit close between F2P Shade & Evil Chicken.

If told to make a choice between them then I'd go with F2P Shade,drops nothing & hits too much.If you don't run quickly it easily wastes some precious food. <.<

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!