Physicals.

Guest XplsvBam

Guest XplsvBam

What are physicals for? I am getting one in about an hour and I was thinking. If they ever find something wrong they say you should "probably" get further testing but they don't EVER make you do anything about it. Chances are if there is something physically wrong with you, you already know. I think its just an excuse to feel you up...

Other thoughts?

Guest XplsvBam
It depends who you are taking it for. They are often to make sure you are covered under a company's insurance policy.
I don't quite understand what you mean? I'm taking it for the school nurse so she can have recent documents on me?

Well you asked what they can be for and I told you one of the things they are used for.

Companies have to have liability insurance for employees/people on their premises. Their insurance will not cover people in certain medical states - for example if a person had a very infectious disease, or was on the brink of death. Therefore they have to check people's health before employing them.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Guest XplsvBam
Well you asked what they can be for and I told you one of the things they are used for.

Companies have to have liability insurance for employees/people on their premises. Their insurance will not cover people in certain medical states - for example if a person had a very infectious disease, or was on the brink of death. Therefore they have to check people's health before employing them.

ohhh gotcha. But I'm not taking it for that reason.

Are you having the "Turn your head and cough physical" or just "Let me feel your arms, throat, and legs physical"?

I always have to get the cough physical, for some reason. Like every 6 months. It's so annoying. Everyone else I talk to, have never had one.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Yes, that much was clear after your previous post. It is possible that they could be checking you just because they want to make sure you are healthy - for your own good. However, I don't know how things work over there. From what I hear you get them a lot more often than us.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Guest XplsvBam
Are you having the "Turn your head and cough physical" or just "Let me feel your arms, throat, and legs physical"?

I always have to get the cough physical, for some reason. Like every 6 months. It's so annoying. Everyone else I talk to, have never had one.

Why do we have to turn our heads and cough? someone once told me its to umm detect something err :anxious: . why do u have to get one every 6 months? ive had 1 in like 17 years of life...

I'm leaving now, wish me luck :anxious:

Yes, that much was clear after your previous post. It is possible that they could be checking you just because they want to make sure you are healthy - for your own good. However, I don't know how things work over there. From what I hear you get them a lot more often than us.

My mom is really... wierd. I can't describe it. She just does that like how she got all that safety stuff from my grandma. My grandama will be like "^^^^^, stop running around the house with the beach ball, you'll poke your eye out!" She's just really protective, I guess :-k

Why do we have to turn our heads and cough? someone once told me its to umm detect something err :anxious: . why do u have to get one every 6 months? ive had 1 in like 17 years of life...

I'm leaving now, wish me luck :anxious:

I asked my doctor that, he drew a picture #-o He says when you cough, walk, scream, run, jump, etc., your "You know what's" move around, like swish around, so they feel around and try and find bumps. It's also seeing if your body still functions. Like if that part of the body reacts to the cough. Sort of like hitting a ball with 2 bats. You solve two problems in one motion. :wink:

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Don't get picky and ask for a female doctor. I did and got some old hag. I would have rather had the guy, I think. You expect some smokin' hot nurse and BAM, you're hit in the head with your grandma. Didn't have to worry about anything embarassing "popping up", though...So whatever. :lol:

I don't know why you have to turn your head and cough. I don't think I did. She barely even touched that area, thankfully.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

The physical is needed to help keep students safe, not just from sports, but from life,ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

The physical is needed to help keep students safe, not just from sports, but from life,ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Don't get picky and ask for a female doctor. I did and got some old hag. I would have rather had the guy, I think. You expect some smokin' hot nurse and BAM, you're hit in the head with your grandma. Didn't have to worry about anything embarassing "popping up", though...So whatever. :lol:

I've always wanted to see like that happened, that would have been horrible.

Wha.. What..? Where am I?

I didn't have to cough for my sport physical. And I asked the doctor why they have to do this and he said they check for hernias (sp?). I hope they come up with an easier way in the future.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

I didn't have to cough for my sport physical. And I asked the doctor why they have to do this and he said they check for hernias (sp?). I hope they come up with an easier way in the future.

There is only two other ways...One is pleasant, the other...Isn't. :lol:

- Me!

Guest XplsvBam

There is only two other ways...One is pleasant, the other...Isn't. :lol:

um i dont think either one is pleasant....

Just wait till you are 40 and they start the fun stuff in physicals.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

i asked for a nurse once instead of a doctor...in fact...had my father do it for me...he got me this hot nurse (looked arab...). thankfully...when she uhh...err....groped? or grabbed? my *you know whats*...her hand was cold. so instead of a "ahh..wow" it was a "ahh * thats cold as *"

diabl0_915.png

i asked for a nurse once instead of a doctor...in fact...had my father do it for me...he got me this hot nurse (looked arab...). thankfully...when she uhh...err....groped? or grabbed? my *you know whats*...her hand was cold. so instead of a "ahh..wow" it was a "ahh * thats cold as *"

lol my story is the same. except at the end they told me by older bro needs an oppointment and they asked if he prefer a male or female doctor/nurse and i told them male, lmfao OWNED!

skyeatsairplaneph1.jpg