The samurai\wilderness code.. People who fight with honor

cjgone

The wildy - as everyone knows is an unsafe place full of decieving blood-thirsty pkers that will slaughter team mates, innoceent and defenseless people.

If everyone in the wilderness could follow this code, life would be a lot easier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

1) Do not attack inncoent or defenseless individuals - its cruel.

2) Offer a match against someone and only battle with those who accept

3)Fight with honor and die with honor to. You accepted, you die. No fleeing.

4)Tricking or decieving other players is pure evil. Show your honor by fighting like a samurai!!!

cjgone2.png

its the wild you can run. this is not the duel arena it is the wild. though i know some of the people in the iwld are annoying and bs and pj and stuff.

StarViv.png

This is a rant how?

You're tired of people not having "honor" and attacking you in deep, without asking, and killing you without permission :-k Bully for you.

Go deep if you want honorable PKers. Run the risk of castle or hills PKs. Or bottom feed at edgeville or varrock.

Deal with reality before it eats you alive.

I'm not uncool enough to have a stat sig.

dan_i_can.png

I lied :-p

honour of a samurai...

i play runescape to pk. i dont see why you would play it for any other reason, yet many do..=\ i own a lvl 75 45 def pure, p2p, a lvl 48 range put(69 10k to 70 range) f2p, and a lvl 85 rune pure.. 92 str 62 attack 45 def.. so heres an imput on your.. erm.. rant?

Attacking "defenceless" people. They are what we call looters. Kill them. as much as possible. if you werent a rubbish pker, which im quite sure you probably are as of half those rules you listed, you would of on an occasion realised that runescapes kill/who gets pile thing is a load of crap.

i have on an occasion fought a guy with full dharoks, he started full hp. we fighted 2 minutes, and when finally he bit the dust with a 25-27 from dagger, (can you say lucky!!), it wasnt my pile.. why? who cares. point is i got nothing but his obby cape, coz when finally it shows, a bunch of noob looters with nothing on grab it all up before i can get to it. if you had got a good pk that wasnt yours you would of experienced this, thus be annoyed.

Here are the "honour rules" known by pures, and good pkers.

1) dont tele.. ever.

2) dont use protection prayers unless player jacked

3) interlinked with 2.. DONT PLAYER JACK IN THE FIRST PLACE

4) if you say dm.. then dm!

5) i probably have forgotten one.. most definetely actually.. =\

oh yeah. dont backstab. but many respectable pures do it anyway.. as in means of luring etc.

read em and weep..

pce

Hexy

My "code".

In contradicting rules, the higher rule wins (i.e., don't kill abyss runecrafters takes superiority over killing skillers if they are skulled and have good items).

(1) DON'T PJ.

(2) Don't kill abyss runecrafters.

(3) Don't kill skillers, unless they are skulled and have relatively good items.

(4) Always smite one-itemers, if possible.

Hm. It seems that we would have different senses of honor.

What could that tell you? That something honorable to another may seem dishonorable to another?

(3) Don't kill skillers, unless they are skulled and have relatively good items.

So basically you wouldnt pk a rune miner?

My code: Kill the armed ones, and live to get out of it. That means running, teleeing, the works. It is the PKER'S FAULT for either being too stupid or too slow to stop me.

On the flip side, it's been proven that women are probably better mothers

Yes I have balls, but they melted.

Ya seriosuly pkers dont need to folow a code.

But it is rather mean to kill someone with nothing on them because

A. u get 0 items and waste food somtimes.

B. All you did was set that person back by sending them to lumby agian when they werent bohtering anyone.

phily.png

thxs vibro for the sig ^_^.

I dont PK. But it seems to me that following a code would defeat the purpose. The wilderness is supposed to be dangerous, dont wont to be killed, dont go there, there is never any need to go to the wilderness to play this game. Yet some people do, I do on occasion, and I go knowing full well that I may be killed. No need for honor it would defeat the thrill of going into the wilderness and making it back out alive.

~Greetings from across the River Styx~

The wildy - as everyone knows is an unsafe place full of decieving blood-thirsty pkers that will slaughter team mates, innoceent and defenseless people.

If everyone in the wilderness could follow this code, life would be a lot easier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

1) Do not attack inncoent or defenseless individuals - its cruel.

2) Offer a match against someone and only battle with those who accept

3)Fight with honor and die with honor to. You accepted, you die. No fleeing.

4)Tricking or decieving other players is pure evil. Show your honor by fighting like a samurai!!!

in a real life situation like that, i think you'd run, unless you really live by that stuff, i think most people would but then again, i'm only 13 and i know squat about pride, lol

Yayyyyyy...

I think that 2 people, f2p players who don't have duel arena or whatever it is, should be able to fight for fun without getting skulled like they both aggree to a fight and they both attack each other w/o getting skulled so if one person dies they still keep 3 of their most valuable items

rule the seas is a cool mmorpg register through here: http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?r=50338

It's the wildy, theres a great song quote for this let me think...ahh i remember,

a free for all,f**k 'em all.

There is no code. Not in the wild atleast, theres code elsewhere unoffical, but codes none the less.

mining guild-no rock stealing

fire giants-if there are 3 or less ppl don't steal a kill and close the damn door

pures-don't question ur choice and if any1 does insalt them.

Those are the only codes i know of. I think skillers have some kind of a code but i don't know what it is.

oi..... what a flamefest. He stated his opinion and you can say agree or disagree jeez. I think that the wildy is a place where people have no "honor" because its a game where you can get away with that sort of thing and nothing will happen. The wildy would spit me out in a second so I just never go in there at all.

btw life_mage12 I used to listen to Green Day too but i moved on to bigger and better things. Nice Touch :roll:

runscapecv2.png

The rune merching business is dead. R.I.P

It's the wildy, theres a great song quote for this let me think...ahh i remember,

There is no code. Not in the wild atleast, theres code elsewhere unoffical, but codes none the less.

fire giants-if there are 3 or less ppl don't steal a kill and close the damn door

Those are the only codes i know of. I think skillers have some kind of a code but i don't know what it is.

ye green day rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

their songs aply to everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

killerbuddiesgb2.png

its the wild you can run.

This has never worked for me.

i play runescape to pk. i dont see why you would play it for any other reason

I don't see why anyone would want to play RS just to PK. There are millions of other activities that don't involve victimizing people available in RS. I think you've shortchanged yourself. Also, if you desire is to just "kill" other players, I know that there are a lot of better venues for this.

Now on topic...

I like the idea of a code of conduct, or some way that non-pker can traverse through the wilderness with a little more safety. However, there's no way to enforce it.

- Sligo

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.

ye green day rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

their songs aply to everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep thats why i put that quote,and i got a quote that the pkers that basicly live in the wild would like

I'd like to take you through a wasteland, I like to call my home

Green Day quotes can be used for everything...or just about.

A samurai was a mounted archer first and foremost. I suppose you'll be pulling hit and run attacks, then?

Please. A warrior of a samurai or knight's calibur doesn't stay alive on a battlefield very long if he doesn't know how to make his opponents overextend either with his weapon or with his forces. Deception is something you use to keep your own men alive. It's more honourable to value the lives of your men more than what you think your enemy would think of you.

As for this so-called "honour code", what's the point? There is no way you can enforce it amongst the entire PKing community. You think honour is charging into battle without an avenue for tactical retreat. They think honour is charging into battle with the expectation that the enemy won't use any of his tricks to keep him alive. Honour is not something you try to foster in a community like Runescape, because the community is too large, too diverse and moreover, there is no incentive for it.